Addicted to my Rabbit

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Actually, I'd love to be Ecksvie for a day. (Hope you don't mind hun) But I would love to know what it feels like to have toys used on me the same way as she gets.

Hey, I've got first dabs on her vagina!External Media Well if they invent a swapping machine!

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Actually, I'd love to be Ecksvie for a day. (Hope you don't mind hun) But I would love to know what it feels like to have toys used on me the same way as she gets.

Hey, I've got first dabs on her vagina!External Media Well if they invent a swapping machine!

What are these dabs, what brand are they and can we get them sent out as free tester review products? External Media

Mistress Cara wrote:

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

What are these dabs, what brand are they and can we get them sent out as free tester review products? External Media

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dabs

1 : a sudden blow or thrust : poke
2 : a small amount
3 : a gentle touch or stroke : pat

Poor choice of wording.... I don't wish to blow, thrust, poke, stroke or pat anyone!External Media

I just want to be a man trapped in a womens body (only for a day, I couldn't do with all the tears, cramps and mood swings and really enjoy having a cock)!

Malteser81 wrote:

Hi M&S.... I do love bullet vibes and have been trying to find a decent gspot vibe...... think I may just be ordering one from LH to see what ive been missing =P

Hi Malteser

Have you seen deal of the day? I've ordered mine! External Media

I figure that if you think of it as buying the lube full price, you're getting the vibe for £2.51

bargain!

To get back on thread - I don't own a rabbit vibe - they intimidate me a bit

I think vibes can cause short term 'numbness'. If it concerns you take a break from vibes (as MC is doing).

There won't be any long term damage or numbness but easy orgasms seem to make cumming more difficult through other means.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

You should want to be me because I am awesome External Media

I do consider myself quite lucky that my OH is perfectly willing to try anything I want to try (I'm told his limit is children, animals or dead people. Other than that, he's game). He's the only partner I've ever had and I've gone through a long process of sexual discovery with him, and I dont think I'd be able to handle him not wanting to try something that I did.

Have you considered getting a small bullet and seeing if you can ease your OH into toys that way?

@Nexas - It will be quite weird! To be fair, I wasn't like this at all the first time we met, not that that really makes any difference! Am I right in thinking you're coming to Amecon this year?

@WandA - I think we should start a new craze! We should all make a pact that next time we're with the OH, we ask them to dab us lol! (btw, I think 'dibs' was probably the word you were searching for :P)

Ecksvie wrote:

@WandA - I think we should start a new craze! We should all make a pact that next time we're with the OH, we ask them to dab us lol! (btw, I think 'dibs' was probably the word you were searching for :P)

I would agree to start a craze Ecks but I start a new one at least every month and then forget it within a week. I just don't have the attention span... even now I'm busy thinking of dip dabs...

Nexas wrote:

Ecks: Yes, although I find it weird you're announcing that on here LMAO I'll be celebrating my birthday there in fact ^_^

Well, you only know who I am because we met once before. If any of my family find me on here, there's hundreds of other people going to Amecon, that doesn't mean to say it's me behind this username! I'm not too fussed if people on here know who I am, I just don't want to make it obvious to anyone I know IRL who might chance upon these forums that I'm here.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

He wont use the electronic pulse thing I got him for his pain. It was one of those Lloyds ones that is supposed to block pain signals, but he freaks at the thought of an electrical current going through him. Not really the same, but the point is he isn't very open minded at all.

Sorry its off topic but...

A TENS machine. AdnaW's dad uses one quite alot and Ad has had a go and found it quite helpful.

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/TENS-Machines.htm

It might be worth getting him to have another go, they basically just tire out the bits that send pain or stop it sending that pain signal. Its not really any different from a random spasm, except its artificial. You might want to encourage him again.External Media

Hope he finds it useful!

WandA wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I would agree to start a craze Ecks but I start a new one at least every month and then forget it within a week. I just don't have the attention span... even now I'm busy thinking of dip dabs...

You used to have a nutella fanclub, remember?

Loves Hunni, if you struggle to come, toys can be the perfect release. I find they are amazing as they totally take the pressure off of coming, I just can't come everytime sometimes and that's fine, but if I really want to, I don't have to get all frustrated when I can't, I can just start using a toy...

As WandA mentioned in another thread, perhaps you could try using a vibe to get close (to the point of no return) then replace it with your partners tongue to push you over the edge....very intimate :)

Ax

headsouth wrote:

Super D Super. We've one of those things now. In fact I think the OH is using as I speak while I sit here at work!

First of many for you, I hope.

That link to Kierkegaard done the job then!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have done it!!! I have had my first ever proper real intense orgasm from my rabbit! The Jessica Rabbit 2.0 G-spot rabbit!

Wowwwwwwww.. It was by far one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. I've kinda got there before by using it in the shower, but not a proper full O. This one made me crash out and sleep for 2 hours afterwards! The bunny ears have actually changed shape now though! Lol!

The first time with my lotus fleshlight my other half used on my while sucking my balls almost got me to fall off the bed in a fit. I still can't get over how seriously good it feels, I mean it's so far above a plain old hand and when used with a partner may actually be better than sex. Finally decided to order one of the sex in a can range tonight and looking forward to putting it to the test come Tuesday. Also grabbed a lingerie set for the other half to keep her happy too. :)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah I've tried to convince him many times, and I even tried it myself to show him it was perfectly safe. TENS. Thats the name of the machine I think. At least something very similar. It has a little control pad with two wires with the sticky pads on the end to put on the body. I tried it myself, and felt a bit strange to start with but then stopped feeling it. I didn't even tell him it felt weird, but he still wasn't convinced. He just doesn't like the idea of zapping himself he says.. He is really stubborn actually.

But I'd bet he'd have fun if he was in control of a shiny button that put me through discomfort! Lol!

Wow I missed this way back when!

Does he still refuse to try it out? Have you tried explaining exactly how it works? It basically stimulates your nerves in a similar way to the way the brain does but you have control over it. It's just doing what your body usually does but on demand. It's thought to work by the Gate Theory which basically has the idea that if you stimulate a nerve with touch it will stop sending the pain signal (since it can't really do both at once).

And all it feels like is a little vibration - if it's any consolation - I've had a stupidly high frequency of electricity put through my arm and I'm fine (*twitches* External Media) that was in a lab though and with an ECG machine.

Also - congrats, again for the success External Media

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah I've tried to convince him many times, and I even tried it myself to show him it was perfectly safe. TENS. Thats the name of the machine I think. At least something very similar. It has a little control pad with two wires with the sticky pads on the end to put on the body. I tried it myself, and felt a bit strange to start with but then stopped feeling it. I didn't even tell him it felt weird, but he still wasn't convinced. He just doesn't like the idea of zapping himself he says.. He is really stubborn actually.

But I'd bet he'd have fun if he was in control of a shiny button that put me through discomfort! Lol!

Wow I missed this way back when!

Does he still refuse to try it out? Have you tried explaining exactly how it works? It basically stimulates your nerves in a similar way to the way the brain does but you have control over it. It's just doing what your body usually does but on demand. It's thought to work by the Gate Theory which basically has the idea that if you stimulate a nerve with touch it will stop sending the pain signal (since it can't really do both at once).

And all it feels like is a little vibration - if it's any consolation - I've had a stupidly high frequency of electricity put through my arm and I'm fine (*twitches* External Media) that was in a lab though and with an ECG machine.

Also - congrats, again for the success External Media

Ax

Those things do feel strange but as long as you don't crank the juice way up it's actually pretty relaxing. As the lovely AdnaW said it just stimulates the nerves to fire their action potentials exactly the same way your brain would do it. I wouldn't want to try electric stimulation on my genitals for sexual gratitude but I think that's a whole other ball game.

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Super D Super. We've one of those things now. In fact I think the OH is using as I speak while I sit here at work!

First of many for you, I hope.

That link to Kierkegaard done the job then!

hahahahahaaa! Indeed! My material for the week sorted External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah, he is still not keen on the TENS machine idea. Don't think I'll be able to turn him around to it. He seems to treat it like his needle phobia. Perhaps he has a phobia of this sort of thing too. I dunno.. It's still sitting in the drawer unused. Maybe I should use it for my foot? Dunno if it would be any good for it though.

It's worth a go lovely!

Maybe if he sees you using it a couple of times a day he'll feel better about it too!

Ax

I need a new waver rabbit and i would love to try a thrusting rabbit. I love rabbits...

Yeah I heard that about the thruster but I think it's worth a go. I do love the waver x

i have the double rabbit and although i really loved it, since i bought my glass dildos and nothing compares to them.

whch one you get sam, i would like to buy my OH her first glass dildo.