Advice for beginners bondage?

Me and my girlfriend are looking to start trying out some sexual endeavours which sway more towards the bondage side.
Most of the toys i've found cater more to het couples, not for same sex couples - does anyone have any toy recs for beginner lesbians on the scene?

Depends on the type of bondage you are looking for and what you are looking to experience. Pretty much everything is marketted to straight couples but it's all compatible for same sex.

Where are you looking to start? Will make it easier to recommend as bondage is a huge scene.

Hey.. :) blindfold, pinwheel, feathers, candles and bondage tape are great ways to introduce bondage into the bedroom and ye can enjoy being dominated as well as sensory fun and none as classified to any particular sex :) x

You could start with a game, which would help you to both find out what you like and dislike. This is quite a highly reviewed game, which could help you experiment with this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29558

There are also some great bondage offers on at the moment. Have a look through the 3 for £30 deal, and read some reviews of the products you would like to try:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/3077/

You could also maybe introduce a blindfold for some added spice, and some cuffs. The Tracey Cox Beginners Bondage Kit is really nice and non-threatening and comes with a great blindfold too:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16308

Also check out Lovehoney’s ‘Bondage Guide for Beginners’ to get some other ideas:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/07/03/beginners-guide-to-bondage/

Play safe and have fun! xxx

Listen to your own and each others's bodies. It's easy to get carried away in the heat of the moment.

Respect each others limits, even if your own limits are way past your partners.

Since you're going into this together, then stay together when exploring this wonderful world!

This is all extremely great advice.
As to what area of bondage we are looking to go into, we're just exploring it all until we find what we like/dislike!
I will definitely make sure to check out everything you've all recced xo

I recently bought a cheap bondage kit from ebay for a tenner delivered !

It's nothing special but contains a lot of items and is cheap enough to try out and throw away if you dont get on with it. I would say try padded cuffs rather than metal ones as they are much more comfortable for experimenting with.

If you are going to be tying, using rope or other restraints, then do lots of research regarding safety as you can never be too careful.

A good place to start would be blindfolds/masks, then maybe some spanking and cuffing. Take it slow and don't jump in at the deep end as it will most likely scare you off for good.

if you are venturing into tying up and spanking then always agree safe words.

pinkanimal wrote:

if you are venturing into tying up and spanking then always agree safe words.

+1

HateSpark wrote:

CharlottesBox wrote:

Me and my girlfriend are looking to start trying out some sexual endeavours which sway more towards the bondage side.
Most of the toys i've found cater more to het couples, not for same sex couples - does anyone have any toy recs for beginner lesbians on the scene?

Lolwut.

Lets take a look here:
Blindfolds
Spankers & Ticklers
Handcuffs & Restraints
Nipple & Clitoral toys
Chastity Devices
Bondage Kits

How precisely is anything other than cock&ball cages, not suitable for a same sex couple?
Surprisngly, there aren't even any non-suitable bundles under the 'Bondage Kits'

This attitude is precisely why there is such open prejudice against same-sex couples elsewhere in society - because you are making a point of going out of your way to be difficult about things.

lolwut

This attitude is exactly why there is such a stigma about talking openly about sex and sexual practices because people are going to think they are weird or feel silly for asking when someone openly mocks their questions.

Now now community members,

Lovehoney is a place for all people to use and feel they can ask any sex related question on any level of experience. (And get a helpful answer in return!)

As HateSpark stated - There are many things that Lovehoney sell that can be enjoyed by and couple M/F, M/M or F/F

(M = Male / F = Female.)

But,

We don't want to offend new users to Lovehoney so please be polite and friendly to users on Lovehoney we are the sexual happiness people after all.

Everyone has to start somewhere with their sex life!

It is all about experimenting ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

what does lolwut mean?

Just Jenson wrote:

what does lolwut mean?

I was just wondering the same thing!

I think it is ' lol what' but in text talk which is also mentioned in our rules.

3. Post in the correct forum and stay on topic

Posts should be relevant, informative and interesting. Posts should be made in the most relevant forum for the topic and a descriptive thread title should be used. Don't use text speak.

Corect me if I am wrong I'm not very 'down with the kids' hah!

Many thanks

lolwut is "lol what" in text speak but generally used as a way of being dismissive and mocking towards the commenter.

I didn't mean to offend anyone with my question! Like I said, I am really new to the bondage scene thats all 😳

Our first venture into bondage was pretty simple. We bought the sport sheets under bed restraints and have had a blast. Some candles handy maybe some oils and a few toys and a willing participant at your disposal, yum. Good times guaranteed to follow. Not too over the top but a great start. Oops, don't forget to throw in a blind fold every now and again and maybe some tickles or cat tails....... sorry, I could go on and on.

I posted here but it looks like it disappeared when I was trying to edit. LH, why does that happen, that is twice tonight? Anything I am doing?

this thread is super glitchy

Have you tried browsing the site together? You will be able to see what interests you both (and what doesn't) It's all about trust and being completely comfortable. Start off small, maybe with one of the ready made starter sets, and see what you enjoy, then you can invest more in that area.