After sex

Yay!!

1 Like

Normally a quick dash to the toilet - whilst also making sure we don’t wake the 3 year old in the other room, to avoid any awkward moments!

1 Like

Was amazing. Spent the night at hers and seen each other since. She’s into pee!! :heart_eyes: sorry I’ve been late. Had Wi-Fi issues x

1 Like

Really late @FunSam92 I was getting worried!

I’m so glad its going well and I’m ecstatic that A is into pee :wink:

Good to have you back lovely.

1 Like

So pleased to be back! Was missing you all!

Hope you and your man are still good :blush:

2 Likes

Still good, he was here today, had some great sex and a good chat about what we need from each other. Its so each to get complacent and then mental heads like me over think. It was good to chat and then we had cake and a nap lol perfect day

1 Like

Sounds amazing. Me and A have got a date tomorrow so very excited :blush:

First time I’ve had pee fun in a while and loved it!

1 Like

Amazing :clap:t2: this makes me happy

1 Like

We have a little kiss and cuddle, then I get up and make a rush to the en-suite toilet trying not to dribble my way there
He normally lays in bed until I’m in the shower then he joins me

2 Likes

Wipes first!
Quick kiss and cuddle, then lingerie off, shower in the ensuite, clean off all the toys and put them back in the hamper and up on the top shelf. Fold up the soft blanket we put on the bed so that we didn’t get any oil on our duvet.
Once we are all clean, fresh and the trimmings are safely away, blow out the scented candles, put a sleep timer on our sexy time spotify playlist and back into bed for a huge cuddle and fall asleep.
Dreamy :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

If we’re in bed we usually talk for a while and fall asleep in each others arms :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: