Anal play for a man...

My oh around same age too and it's only just recently we've tried it we've been together 6 yrs aswell so it's took a long time

I'm 19 and fairly new to sex so I'm quite adventurous and want to try everything, we've only been together 9 months so I guess I've done good getting him this far, which prostrate massager did you get? I'm struggling to find one not too girthy

mine is 39 so yeah it must be that generation lol

Good for you wish I was have been more adventurous and forthcoming about what I wanted in bed at 19 but it's only been this relationship I've really let myself go, 9 months haha you defiantly have! It's the ebony vibrating one think it's £22.99 so not a bad price either,yea my oh mentioned he didn't want the girth to much but I think one I've picked is ok I used 3 fingers last time so don't think it will be much different

Well It does take men longer to mature than women doesn't it pinkanimal, they're only just getting past the "urgh that's sooo gay!" Stage lol
Nsoulgirl my OH would die before taking three fingers, I'm still working on my index, we started on the pinkie.
I had loads of problems growing up and never felt comfortable, I found him and just thrived :)

Haha yea must be pink animal

Haha youngandfun95 That made me laugh dep agree lol....I was surprised too it just happened easily I loved it! Haven't tried the rimming yet tho jut can't seem to do it does your oh let you do that? Ahh I'm same I suppose past relationships weren't great ESP one who I was with a long time he was a lot older then me yet never wanted to experiment at all his idea of experimenting was me on top 😕 I was suppressed a long time lol

men honestly!
if i had a choice id be asking him for anal play everytime!
only way I can climax!

Nsoulgirl he loves rimming, so do I, I can see how people struggle though, putting your mouth there, you'll find the mood just takes you and you'll do it without thinking about it, like your OH did with fingering. I never go on top, body issues, he loves being on top though so it's fine. My only ex always wanted me on top and anal sex, gets abit boring.
Pinkanimal I'm the same, I ask for it a lot, he won't rim but he'll use a vibrator and I'm loving it then he'll drift back up, gutting :(

Yea they a pain haha..It is really pink animal? I just can't seem to enjoy it as much as I would like too

NSG, have you tried beads? Beads plus clit stimulation is the fastest way to orgasm for my OH.

I rimmed a man once. He liked it. I didn't know what I was doing, I was young.... I'd do it again though :) x

yeah if he plays with my butt while having sex i can have powerful orgasms.
without it I need direct clitoral stimulation.
mine wont rim. we kinda both agreed thats not for us.
altho he did go down on me last night first time in ages and i came in seconds!

beads are amazing!
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24636
those ones :)

Yea young&fun I can't seem to get past the fact of where my tongue will be 😁 hoping too soon though as I do enjoy it when he does it to me find it erotic, yea same thing gets boring...really wish I could enjoy the anal sex side of it more though would love to be able to cum that way. Sthubbins I was looking at anal beads some vibrating ones as I've got normal ones that don't seen to do much

Wow that's awesome pinkanimal can you orgasm from just bum play or need sex too? I've never tried bum and sex but can only orgasm from him going down

nsoulgirl if you shower together and give him a good wash, maybe even rim him a bit in the shower best way to get used to it, using flavoured lube could help distract you too

anal tips;
the more you do it the better it gets
eventually it wont hurt too much and it will slip in pretty easily
being super horny helps as does lots of lube and a butt plug first.

Haha Scarlett Mae I think that's only way il be able to do it by not realising where I'm going 😊 lol

We've got exactly the same ones as PinkAnimal. It's the beads going in and out that is the real turn on

erm usually something else as well like clit stimulation or sex as well or my personal fave oral and anal play at the same time!