Anal play for a man...

I've got them ones pink animal they don't do much however I've only used them twice, we have only done it a handful of times so maybe I'm expecting to much sounds like we will just have to keep practising oh will be happy with that lol...i do enjoy being on top while he fingers my arse but when he gets to far in I get him to stop even though I'm enjoying it don't know why

Shower been mentioned before and think that will help me but we have children an there always in the house so not so easy to do in practice may try the flavoured lube

I love oral and anal play together. Really want the lovehoney beginners anal beads but when I buy something cheap I think "I might as well get something else and get free delivery" now my basket costs £40 :/

Nsoulgirl rather than him pushing his finger in try you backing onto him then you go at your own pace. Yeah I see how kids make it more difficult :/ maybe a late night after they're in bed?

That's exactly what happened to me this morning I was only supposed to buy one thing ended up getting 5 lol

Nsoulgirl wrote:

I've got them ones pink animal they don't do much however I've only used them twice, we have only done it a handful of times so maybe I'm expecting to much sounds like we will just have to keep practising oh will be happy with that lol...i do enjoy being on top while he fingers my arse but when he gets to far in I get him to stop even though I'm enjoying it don't know why

my hubby kept reinserting them and pulling them out and reinserting them! omg the sensations!

because in your mind its forbidden, dirty.

but it isnt.

kids are a pain. my daughter walked in on us in bed luckily with covers on hubby shoved me face first into the bed! he was actually in my ass!

I keep getting told off though :( I get too excited lol
What have you bought? I'm after the new cock ring tbh but also want anal bead and DOTD and everything really

Yea I do prefer when I can dictate the pace but he seems override that so in the end I just pull his hand away think I just need to practice more with toys looking at getting the vibrating anal beads

Haha pinkanimal what did you do?! It really is the only thing putting me off having kids, I know it'll affect my sex life and I love my sex life!

Everything PinkAnimal has said applies to us 100%

Nsoulgirl practising on your own does make you miles more confident with it, I tried convincing my man to do that "just have a play when I'm not there and see what it's like" I knew it was a long shot but it was worth a try, he wasn't up for it at all

Got 2 bodystockings, anal lube, prostate massager and just a bag for a toy, going to get some anal beads later aswell though think il be getting told of too haha next on list is some nipple clamps and hopefully fingers crossed a strap on maybe even a double one lol

Haha pink animal nothing worse happened to is a few times And it's a bugger when you don't get the cover on quick enough lol..defiantly going to practise on my own with some beads ,.,young&fun we've got 3 two older ones and a baby and our sex life is better now then it's ever been

told her to go back to bed and id bethere in a second lol! #mustremembertolockdoor

killed the sexual mood totally!

Haha is she only little? My older 2 are nearly teenagers so know exactly what's going on very embarrassing. That's what we need a door lock!

Nsoulgirl just reminded me I want nipple clamps too! In the space of two weeks I've made a massive collection, it's so exciting! really? How?

Oh dear pinkanimal not good :/ how old is she?

When I was living at home I used to hear my parents... It is gross. As a young teen I walked in on my middle aged mum with her 19yo fling and nearly threw up, then he came downstairs and was chatting as though we were mates!

shes 7.
and my sons 13 really should lock the door!

Haha yes is exciting I can't wait to try nipple clamps as I love having my nipples squeezed etc...dunno suppose it brought us closer so the sex has more meaning to it now also I find we are more adventurous as we can say anything to each other more now I know that's not case for everyone but it's defiantly better now for us..oh dear sounds awful I luckily never caught my parents think I would have been scarred for life lol