Any other Couples into anal play for Him?

We have only been into mutual anal play for about 18 months but both me and hubby love it,

Oh yes indeed I get my arse filled right up every day love it. The bigger the size the better for us.

There's a really sensitive little sweet spot, near my bottom and after my balls, which I LOVE when my OH plays with it during a BJ or handjob...... it's AMAZING! - she has toyed with my bum before too.... which is nice with plently of lube and only if I'm shaved and such like so I feel most comfortable about it down there....... I'm a lucky guy...... :)

We have tried a few times since 2010 and more recently my wife has taken a bigger interest in wanting to milk my prostate and use a strap-on, this leads to intense orgasms for me and her getting very turned on and begging me to give her a good seeing to with my tongue and cock.
We have also invested in some new toys so we can explore further.

Enjoy the learning and exploring as a couple.

Tried anal with my partner about a month ago and wow did She like it. Brought a few toys and kits and there always the first ones out now.
Then after a few drinks and me being tied up with the bed harness we brought from here she tried a prostate massager on me and I couldn't say no or move because I was tied up and blindfolded. My god am I glad I was because it felt awesome.
She was playing with that while sucking me off doing a 69 so she was getting off as well.
When its on the spot its a totally new feeling and I must say its the best orgasm I've ever had and also the biggest load I've produced Haha.
Just brought a strapless dildo which we are going to try hopefully tonight so will report how that went down.

I love love love anal play, especially when I'm playing with a male partner. There's just something about it... During the last 10 years or so I've experimented and played with many guys and with only one exception everyone loved it.
Using a strapon on a guy turns me on way more than having 'normal' sex. I prefer to give than to receive, but won't say no if my partner wants to eat my ass. =)
My most extreme(ly wonderful, amazing and mindblowing) experience was fisting.

Justthe2ofus2007 For a first time I would go for something small and smooth like https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711 (no need to break the bank yet either.) I have also gotten extremely positive reactions to this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36047 Don't forget to use lube and take it slow. Have fun! :D

Just the two of us I’ve bought the harness for H for his birthday... I’m really not sure if I like the idea or not of doing it so bought it while on offer and hoping by time his birthday comes round I’ll be feeling more confident with the idea. Don’t mind anal play but pegging I need to get my head round.

Justthe2ofus2007 I didn't notice that deal of the day, but that's probably because I already have 'light-normal' duty harnesses and I am not looking for more. As you probably know, an insertable doesn't have to be penis looking to feel amazing so I hope you'll both enjoy your new toys! =)

Fun&Funky if both of you are into anal play, pegging might be 'simply' the next step. Depending on the harness, he might be able to stimulate you at the same time as well - if that helps any? =)

as a gay guy who loves anal play as much as penile stimulation, i think its really refreshing seeing guys ecplore anal play. I would recommend to all guys to at least try it.

not everything is for everyone, but its so worth trying hehe

I love it but GF refuses to do it to me 😔

gosh that is such a shame

We've been married 42 years now and have gradually introduced anal play and anal sex into our repertoire over the last few years.

A couple of years ago I asked her how she felt about pegging and, as usual, she was happy to give it a try.

I enjoyed it immensley and it has now become a regular feature of our love making.

Smultron - im getting there with anal play. It was me that had the issues with the harness. H really wanted to try it. It’s his 40th in December so I bought the deal of the day the other day thinking I’ve got a few months to get my head round it. If I feel more comfortable By July it’s our wedding anniversary at the end and we are having 2 days away so.....

Fun&Funky this is really nice of you, but it's better to not do something if you really don't feel comforable with it. Maybe you could talk openly and honestly with him, tell him you really want to do this for him, and the two of you to gether might be able to make a plan so you'll get there by December? What were your issues with the harness, if I may ask?

sorry everybody cant do it

it hurts me!

I remember my first time was with a partner who said “if you try it then you can try it on me” and after a few drinks we gave it a try with a finger or two and slowly it just turned into toys and then a strap on. I think most couples have at least tried it and men are missing out if they postpone the experience, G-Spot stimulation is unbelievable when done right and getting “milked” is a real toe curling experience. I think it’s also fun for couples to reverse the roles once in a while, it keeps things fresh and exciting.

My husband loves it, rimming, toys and milking prostate. I love how turned on he makes it.

I really don’t know smultron (also sorry I didn’t see your reply when you did). I think I’m just odd feels very rushed all of a sudden. I had noticed in the past he had kind of trying to guide my hand to his bum, so I’d play with his cheeks (pinching etc) but not his anus. Then we went through a rough patch and were just getting back on track really. Talking openly and honestly for the first time in years. And me not shying away from toys etc. when we were playing he started to guide my hands again after we finished I asked if he wanted a butt plug and that was that spent a small fortune on LH and I found after never being into toys etc that actually I really liked them lol. So anal has only really be in our relationship for a couple of months?