Are you female and have an inexplicable fascination with boobs?

Chesty100 wrote:

I love boobs and love mine. Simple. Like Nymeria I too love the curvier figure and a lady with a great rack LOL

Chesty100 Thanks for a new term "Great Track". not making personal remarks got me in trouble last night.

laurawalker wrote:

yes i did miss the apology but its just common sense really not to say stuff like that to a total stranger, you could clearly see everyone elses comments are nothing like your ones. enjoy lovehoney but i hope not to talk to you myself . sorry if everyone else thinks its a bit harsh but thats my personal opinion

LauraWalker:

A final attempt to make a friend out of an apparent enemy. While I accept that what I said last night upset you I was really saying that "I am very cool with Bi". So lets not make emenies on first exchange I am sure you are worthy of being heard, I'm sorry you are hoping NOT to talk to me yourself".

I'm pleased to see that despite a difficult start last night this theme is now up and running "on message", thanks for everyones patience. I had drafted a "piece" in my defence but do not see the point in unpettting what is a good flow of discussion.