Awkward Moments!!!!

Lol at Tupperwareheart - they indeed may be designed by teenage boys, I think you are onto something!

ShaftMaster wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

So I'm forever having awkward moments however tonight has to be one of the worst....

I gave my male boss a full on display of my boobs. We were stood chatting i hadnt realised a button had come open but when i noticed he was spending a few moments looking in that area (very blantant) i soon realised that he could see my boobs and then cue red face! I didnt want to make it obvious that i knew he had looked so i didnt immediatley button the button

So i stood for what felt like forever with my boobs on show

So share your awkward moments with us all........

When you say boobs, were you wearing a bra at the time???

Course i had a bra on - just one that gave me nice clevage and showed alot of boob! I know to alot of people this doesnt seem like an issue however the guy is the same age as my dad and I mind his children and so for me it was a very awkward and embarrassing moment! x

WeeSteve wrote:

that does indeed sound awkward. The fact that he was blantantly staring would suggest thought that you do have a nice set of boobs :). Every cloud has a silver lineing kinda thing :P

tempted to report that.

As a man it is sometimes difficult, several times I have been with a woman in a professional situation when a lady has had a wardrobe malfunction (usually a slip is showing), I have tried to adopt fatherly tones and speak quietly, If you catch the mood right it is a friendly ice breaker.

lol unlucky i fell asleep on the train to work one morning, it was packed an there was an old lady sitting opposite me. Must have got an erection and woke up to having the free local newspaper spread over THE TENT with about 10 people smiling and staring at me. not good :-(

Now now. Let's not start again. U 2 seriously need to draw a line under it!

Stuburns wrote:

Now now. Let's not start again. U 2 seriously need to draw a line under it!

Dont worry im not letting him gode me im just ignoring his comments

RishiTT wrote:

lol unlucky i fell asleep on the train to work one morning, it was packed an there was an old lady sitting opposite me. Must have got an erection and woke up to having the free local newspaper spread over THE TENT with about 10 people smiling and staring at me. not good :-(

i Dont think theres a guy alive thts not had a boner at an awkward time :P

Miss teach, I think you missed a trick. You should have mentioned a payrise ;)

gunther wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

that does indeed sound awkward. The fact that he was blantantly staring would suggest thought that you do have a nice set of boobs :). Every cloud has a silver lineing kinda thing :P

tempted to report that.

As a man it is sometimes difficult, several times I have been with a woman in a professional situation when a lady has had a wardrobe malfunction (usually a slip is showing), I have tried to adopt fatherly tones and speak quietly, If you catch the mood right it is a friendly ice breaker.

Gunther - I didnt take offense to this or have any issue with it. I took it to be abit of banter in a harmless joking way. And my OH has just read it and he hasn't taken offense at it either.

I would like this thread to be kept as abit of fun and a place for people to have a little giggle. I expected my situation to get a couple of laughs - others who have shared hopefully feel the same way.

So dont start having a go and starting something that was on another thread! Thank you

That's not helping either weesteve!

i was more letting you know that i wont be causing an issue, im friendly with the people on this thread and im here for the giggles as she says :)

brockleyfox wrote:

Miss teach, I think you missed a trick. You should have mentioned a payrise ;)

God damn it...... Now im angry i missed out on a potential pay increase lol

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

hahaha :P he might have got the wrong idea though, he sees a bit of boob and u ask for money... more likly to get fired!

WeeSteve wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

hahaha :P he might have got the wrong idea though, he sees a bit of boob and u ask for money... more likly to get fired!

Hmmmmm arrested for soliciting....ok lets get away from calling me a prostitute

MTN in my experience and work environment I am bound by what is correct, it is a very formal environment ( working with different nationalities makes you paranoid about cultural differences), however when a lady has a wardrobe malfunction if you point it out quietly in a friendly fashion then you make a friend, if you gawp like an adolescent then you lose a friend......that was what i was saying

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

agreed :P

Unfortunately in my male working environment only plumbers bums are on show and when you see one of those it's game on to drop something right in it. Haha

gunther wrote:

MTN in my experience and work environment I am bound by what is correct, it is a very formal environment ( working with different nationalities makes you paranoid about cultural differences), however when a lady has a wardrobe malfunction if you point it out quietly in a friendly fashion then you make a friend, if you gawp like an adolescent then you lose a friend......that was what i was saying

Ok point taken however you did start by saying u were going to report someone, if you feel the need to report then thats your decision but you dont need to advertise it - i just dont want a full scale argument occuring again- its not nice nor fair! This was meant to be abit of fun.

Stuburns wrote:

Unfortunately in my male working environment only plumbers bums are on show and when you see one of those it's game on to drop something right in it. Haha

LOL good ols brickies bum.... is it still called a brickies bum when its a plumber???

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

I was arrested on suspicion of terrorism, the Japanese police said " we think you are a bad boy" que hysterical laughter

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

LOL good ols brickies bum.... is it still called a brickies bum when its a plumber???

Plumbers crack