Wishing you luck @Gazza_64

1 Like

Fingers crossed @Gazza_64 mate :crossed_fingers::+1:

1 Like

So sorry to hear this x

1 Like

That would be a bloody good result @Gazza_64

1 Like

@Knight1119 @Craig1234 @KinkyMira @WillC @Wood_Wow @Mrs.John @ChloJakes @Melody1 many thanks hopefully it will be ok :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

This sounds very positive @Gazza_64 fingers crossed for you.

1 Like

Thanks @steve19 :+1:

The very best of luck for Tuesday @Gazza_64

With your work ethic and determination you’ll impress them and hopefully it’s good news.

Fingers crossed for you my friend.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Bit late to this but good luck @Gazza_64 :blush:

About a year ago I was at risk of redundancy and it was one of the most stressful times I’ve ever been through but I survived even got a promotion 6 months later!

I’m sure things will work out for you whatever happens.

1 Like

Hopefully you’ll get a new job where you are appreciated, and a sizeable wedge of redundancy to enhance your life, like i said before, sometimes these things turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

3 Likes

Best of luck for Tuesday - I bet you’ve got a new job come this time next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks to you all ! :kissing_heart: we have had a figure not what I want they even cocked that up lol ! I want ( don’t mean I get £25k to go by the end of this month ) if they get my holidays right it’s not far off by about a grand so hopefully they will up it and then handshakes and out on the piss with my mates to get fooked up in Manchester lol but seriously thanks all of you :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Same here, the useless lying administrators informed the government redundancy service that we earned £100 a week basic hours less than we actually did, so the redundancy pay calculation fell rather short. Fortunately i had a load of wage slips and after a morning of emails i got it sorted, and informed my workmates how to sort it.
Think they do it on purpose just to turn the screw a bit more.

2 Likes

@WillC the thing is mar mate you know your own worth and expectations ! End of the day we are all just a number ! I am resigned to go and to be honest let’s get it on so I can do what I need to :+1:

1 Like

@CurvyJilly thanks hun :kissing_heart:

@FunSam92 thanks :+1:

@FortySomethingWife thanks hun :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Best of luck for the prosperous future :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

@Latex73 many thanks :+1:

1 Like