Best position

Kinda depends on the angle of the dangle when fully erect. Mine sticks up a bit like the Ardnamurchan Lighthouse, and so doggie from behind, though a fave of hers is sometimes difficult to attain. Makes it easier for spooning though.

Sitting on me is the easiest for her and me as l get to do bugger all basically.

When she's taking me and pegging me l like to be on all fours with a piece of wood in my mouth !!

Tallboy

Getting the right angle can make or break anal, learn which angles are best with a thin vibe or a finger or two, you'll know which ones are the right ones!

We find spooning the easiest for getting started, Doggie can be a hard, because as soon as the thousands of nerve endings start sending pleasure signals, your kneels/legs change density from bone, to runny jelly!

Sitting on top of your guy is a great position, but i think it's a bit more of an advanced position, because of the jelly problem again ;)

As far as toys are concerned, lying on the sofa with your legs in the air works for me (as a guy), or lowering your self into a toy seams to make the right muscles relax.

Breathing also plays a big factor, breathe deep and slowly, and you'll find it easier to push things in, when you're breathing out.

I'd advise against desensitising lubes, until you know the signals your body is sending, because they do get through with a mild desensiter, but you need to listen for them or you could end up in more pain the day after.

we've found that

We've found that while I'm riding him its easier for him to get his fingers in me so i might try that.

Thanks for all your advice, im glad this thread has been so helpful!

What is your fave position Mel???

Tallboy

i love riding him but i also love doggy

My man has always been one for sticking his fingers in my ass during sex but since I've been hinting that I'd like to give anal a go he hasn't been doing this! Men!

Yeah, you'd wonder at them!! Sigh.

Hey Mel, Jumping onto this thread a bit late, but as a relative newcomer to anal play and sex, I find doggy works really well when both of us are there - find the angles work best for me. Me on my back with my legs drawn up is also quite good, and this position also suits me when I'm indulging in solo toy play and anal exploration! I find I can "access all areas" most easily like this. Hope that helps hun. xx

sexymel88 wrote:

i love riding him but i also love doggy

Thanks Mel, point of interest, and slightly off topic but for any sheep worriers out there, try taking them on the edge of high cliffs, apparently their backing on adds to the thrill!!

Tallboy

No doubt Doggy for both of us....OH on her back and legs up high is also a goody for us....sometimes me on my knees and OH sitting on the edge of the couch is good too - but we always go back to a good doggy position....

Initally, I think spooning for beginners is good for anal...and then moving on to Doggy when you get a bit more comfortable and used to things!

My wife and i do it laying on our side. We have tried doggy but i have trouble getting in. I am hopping one day when she feels more comfortable with it she will get on top and take control !!

Had fantastic spoons this morning.....which ended up in my fav pf doggie...with a twist i never had. Him totally on top and his legs on mine and then pushing my shoulders down....oh wow......not usually a morning person, think i may have to change for this fella.

JJxx

Her favorite position is the 'Fusion' position.

Mine is the deck chair position, although she says it hurts a little and she feels like she is going to wee.

Am hoping this maybe the beggining of squirting, something i would love to venture into and am pretty sure she would love it if i can convince her to 'let go'

P.Nhuss wrote:

Her favorite position is the 'Fusion' position.

Mine is the deck chair position, although she says it hurts a little and she feels like she is going to wee.

Am hoping this maybe the beggining of squirting, something i would love to venture into and am pretty sure she would love it if i can convince her to 'let go'

Well I wish you both sucess in this venture. Took me nearly 23 years of marrige to even know about squirting - let alone do it!!

am i on thr write track then? (she thinks its piss, i think it could be her love juice)

Squirting. I have done it in the past, striving for it now.

JJxx

ps there is a good thread on here..

.http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-tips-and-advice/9-female-ejaculation/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/1350-squirting/

put female ejaculation into the search of forums...

Bestest position?
Hmmmm got to be from behind!(but the none anal way,hmmm nice)

I like spooning ^_^

I like to have mine and my partners body very close together

x x x x x