Best position

Well well hun judging from the 'shower scene' I'd have never have guessed!! ;)

Well, i'm sorry but you have a mighty fine body :-P

As do you my naughty lil vamptress
Why do you think I'm always a certain way when I'm around ya?
Hee hee can't control myself sometimes ya'know?

awww how cute, the lil Vampy boy cant control himself :-P

Aha and the lil vampy gal can't either,tell me this spooning you talk about?
Don't suppose there is a certain part of me you like,hmmm?

Just like the look of all of you in general really :-P

x x x

Well I loved holding you as we were looking in the mirror in the bathroom that night hee hee it was nice and steamy and I don't just mean due to the hot water either ;)

Yeah, mirrors are very helpful indeed :)

x x x

Hee hee yeah I noticed your hips were grindin that bit more whenever you looked hee hee ;)

Hey, gotta give you a show aint i? :-P

And what a show it was tell ya what can't wait to have a shower again :D

well i did offer for you to come over for another, but you said no :-P

*rub rub*

Morning all and a happy new year...

Hmmm our best position for anal - is either spoons - or doggy....doggy good as OH can dictate the *push back* onto my shaft and i just hold the position as she eases my cock in...

......................cool it dude..........it's 4am................and nobody wants to know :)

But now they are regaining consciousness !!!

Tallboy

handyman, welcome, not seen you around. Is that a Matadors outfit in your profile pic? Weights & a tux, not seen that before!

Call me boring but i like him on top

not sure if this is the right place to post. My bf has a rare symdrom that has affected him down below the only way we will be to have a full sex life is by using a harness system and dildo/vibrobrates. I am not sure which harness or what size we should start of with. I have never had full sex. I have been looking at different one but they are seem to very large. The dildo and harness must be latex free as I allergic to it.

How do I talk to the bf that we will have to use sex toys to have a sex like. We are both in are 30's and never had sexual partners.

Dee N Ian