Best Sex Location - Fantasy and Reality

Ehhh we had sex in the sea on holiday at night when the sun was setting....so thats one of my fantasies off the list!!!

I'll need to think up something new to conquer now!! x

NaughtyNic wrote:

Ehhh we had sex in the sea on holiday at night when the sun was setting....

Oooh that sounds fab!! External Media

Beach? Think slightly overrated. We had sex in maldives but was hilarious. Funny thing was - half of the people there had the same thing on their minds. OH and I were finding a good space and a couple behind us had the same thing on their minds. Once we found our spot, we could see a couple bouncing up and down (crab position) in the moonlight. Hilarious.

We got on with ourselves and when we finished...we could see another couple just walking back from the same thing. Thinking about it...over rated. Sand burn is not the best.

Best place has to be in the hotel. One in a very expensive 5 star hotel in Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore... and a very decent hotel in Santorini (Greece). I think we have an expensive hotel fetish. LOL.

Forgot to say, the next day we switched on the tv and that couple who got arrested in dubai were on. Ha...

Bluebottle wrote:

NaughtyNic wrote:

Ehhh we had sex in the sea on holiday at night when the sun was setting....

Oooh that sounds fab!! External Media

Yeah it was....!!!! OH hardly kept his hands off me all holidays... although i still have that paranod fear that i look fat and ugly but he reassures me that im not so Im happy with that!

premium90 wrote:

Beach? Think slightly overrated. We had sex in maldives but was hilarious. Funny thing was - half of the people there had the same thing on their minds. OH and I were finding a good space and a couple behind us had the same thing on their minds. Once we found our spot, we could see a couple bouncing up and down (crab position) in the moonlight. Hilarious.

We got on with ourselves and when we finished...we could see another couple just walking back from the same thing. Thinking about it...over rated. Sand burn is not the best.

Best place has to be in the hotel. One in a very expensive 5 star hotel in Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore... and a very decent hotel in Santorini (Greece). I think we have an expensive hotel fetish. LOL.

i dont think its that over-rated though...if your careful you dont get sandburn and it can be a very stisfying experience =) I find a car more over-rated...its not exactly often warm enough to have sex on a beach in the UK!

Me and the BF regularly book into hotels for a night of full on shagging...and yes Park Plaza is very good...is it the one by The London Eye at Waterloo? IF so then yes the shower is great...!! PP Riverbank is also great!!

We have had sex in loads of unusual places, including over a desk in the office late one night (not recommended, far too many nervous moments so best just for a quickie!), but my dream location would be a summers evening, by a stream with a waterfall surrounded by long grass and swaying poppies...

in reality, we would pretty much do it anywhere though if we are in the mood ....

Best place... um, i got two... my partners parents bed is a good one!!! And another one we did, was when we were camping, playing hide and seak in the woods with friends, and they had to find us before we finished... of course they didnt know we werent having sex...

fantasey... partners car...

Belle

I'm boring... I like beds...

Best place I ever had sex? Kitchen table. Was with a lass I'd met on our way back from a Freshers night out and we were both a little drunk but we were flirting and kissing in the kitchen then she stands up to get herself a drink and I just stand up and pin her to the kitchen table. God that was a hot night!

Where would I like to do it? Either a really luxurious hotel room with a gigantic shower, against a tree in a tropical thunderstorm or... back against that kitchen table! Really - the sex was INCREDIBLE!

WandA wrote:

Yeah, but you're a young'un External Media , your own bed can lose its appeal after 20 years... especially after you've been in labour in it, breast-fed in it, etc! Thinking about it, we do enjoy the bed in the spare room!

Best place: hmmmm, well, the most mind-blowing sex I've had was on the leather sofa in our living room but I also really enjoyed having sex under the stars on our trampoline - more of a spiritual experience.

Fantasy place: by a waterfall.

titania wrote:

WandA wrote:

Yeah, but you're a young'un External Media , your own bed can lose its appeal after 20 years... especially after you've been in labour in it, breast-fed in it, etc! Thinking about it, we do enjoy the bed in the spare room!

Best place: hmmmm, well, the most mind-blowing sex I've had was on the leather sofa in our living room but I also really enjoyed having sex under the stars on our trampoline - more of a spiritual experience.

I hope never to lactate or pop out any sprogs.....External Media

I just like comfort too much!External Media

WandA wrote:

I went to a boarding school, so all my teenage fumblings took place in creative locations - the school greenhouse was a good one, and the roof of the boys changing rooms remains a fantasy to this day (although the boy I was up there with does not!). Anyway, point is, I'd been having sex for quite a while before I ever got to do it in a bed, and consequently that most conventional of places held novelty for me for aaaaages!

Ultimate fantasy has to be the kink.com armory though, and all that that entails.... mmmm....

I'd like to do the doo in my local park in summer when the grass is high and everyone is walking around!

Ooo we might get caught!

SG69 x

Best so far i suppose was under the stars on a moonlit beach in the Maldives, other favourites have been a field on the way between Shaldon and Torquay - wed been for lunch and Mrs City decided to put her feet up on the dashboard whilst i was driving home and tease me with her very very wet pussy, we stopped at the entrance to a field, hopped over the gate and i fucker her up the ass looking out at the beautiful devon countryside while she told me what a dirty slut she was. Also we had a little jaunt down near Taunton a few weekends ago, stayed overnight at a spa and had fucking amazing sex, although upon waiting for breakfast our neighbours came down - she looking right pissed off and him with a big smile on his face said "Did all that loving last night give you a good appetitie!" Another rocking time was at a park in Bromley - we took along a little picnic, after food and champagne she sat on top of me and fucked me while a couple watched us from a bench about 20feet away. Hmm too many to mention really

Fantasy - In a museum up in town in London. Or even better somewhere were people came on purpose to watch

Dunca1348 wrote:

titania wrote:

What about behined a waterfall ?

In a cold dark drippy rock hard cave with bats pooing on you.... with a loud echoy sound surrounding you...

You been watching too many Disney films Dunca!

Haha!External Media

okies....this is a toughie because I have had sex in loads of places but....I would have to say on aN open hill overlooking everything and just a few metres away from a police station that looked directly at our spot!

Fantasy place..hmmm.....I would have to say a bondage dungeon, like castle/torture chamber style

Fucking in a high class hotel is always the best location - opulance, room service, very warm, big cozy bed (to make a big cozy mess!) and no worries about anybody walking in or anything like that.

Disco Dave wrote:

Fucking in a high class hotel is always the best location - opulance, room service, very warm, big cozy bed (to make a big cozy mess!) and no worries about anybody walking in or anything like that.

am looking forward to this with my OH next month wooooooooooooooooooo

lol

Dxx

Enjoy ;)

Have found the perfect spot in the grounds of a 'Period House' next to a waterfall in amongst woodland gave my OH a BJ last time we were there