Best Sex Location - Fantasy and Reality

I'm not especially into doing it in random locations - I'm generally to busy enjoying the sex to even notice where I am!!!

I agree with the hotel sex though - if you're not doing the tidying or laundry you do tend to get a bit rampant so we've had some great times on holiday!

Fantasy locations: Space (the no gravity thing would be awesome), hay barn (I'm a country bumpkin at heart), at an opera in a private box (I find opera incredibly erotic - no idea why), in a huge manner house surrounded by and involving many beautiful naked women (think a girls-only Eye's Wide Shut)!

xxKPxx

Hmmm, not really into outdoor sex, am too scared of gettin caught! So not really any exciting locations. Have had some good hotel sex though. Did it on the hotel balcony on holiday once with my ex, I liked feeling the breeze on my bare skin but was still terrified of gettin caught.

Best fantasy location.....I would say in front of a roaring fire in a winter chalet at christmas with heavy snow falling outside...romance x

Nexas wrote:

Sorry, not very sexy was that ^_^'

I think the hill idea sounds really nice ...reminds me of the book (and film) Maybe Baby where there's a sex scene like that External Media

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

Best Real: A hotel in Rome that had REALLY comfortable beds and a padded head-board ;-) Went for ages that weekend! Was amazing!

Best Fantasy: On top of a grassy hill on a starlight night with no-one around for miles and it's just the two of us on a picnic blanket.

Very sexy! Just add a hot tub and or a roaring fire in the hotel and its my perfect location too!

Plus you can't get more romantic than under the stars!

x