Big boobs don't count if you're fat?

I just came across a facebook page/group whatever called "big boobs don't count if you're fat" and i was very offended

i am fat, a size 20 and i have 36G breasts and they certainly DO count!

i just wondered what everyones opinions on this is, thought it could be an interesting discussion

do big boobs only count if they are attached to somebody thin?

VW x

i dont think they only count if your thin

but as someone who is fat ( size 20 tops and 22 bottoms) boob size, back size and cup size does actually change the bigger ( or smaller you are)

Big boobs are big boobs - no matter what frame they're attached to. If anything I often find really big boobs on thin people to look slightly unusual but that's just me, I prefer the full set of curves :o)

ive just found the FB group now. out of all my friends only one has joined it and she's fatter than me!

but then again shes got small boobs so it could be jealousy of others who have boobs lol!

Don't count as what exactly? Don't be offended, just write it off as a juvenille, pointless waste of internet space and carry on being happy with your body

There's tonnes of stuff on facebook that I could be really offended by, some of which is supposedly pro-women but it's just not worth letting it get to me everytime. The number of people that think it's acceptable to say "real women have curves" is staggering, maybe I'm tiny but I'm still a woman! I have a friend who is constantly trying to put on weight to "feel more feminine" ... she's going to end up diabetic if she doesn't start eating sensibly!

Boobs and women are lovely in all shapes and sizes

xxKPxx

CurlyCpl wrote:

Big boobs are big boobs - no matter what frame they're attached to. If anything I often find really big boobs on thin people to look slightly unusual but that's just me, I prefer the full set of curves :o)

Just as well my love x

Saying "big boobs don't count if you're fat" is like saying "long legs don't count if you're tall" or "slender waists don't count if you're thin".

Just because you're more likely to have an attribute doesn't make it any less true..

How about "lame facebook groups don't count if you're ignorant" ?

How about "lame facebook groups don't count if you're ignorant" ?

Hilarious! VW x

KittyPurry wrote:

Don't count as what exactly? Don't be offended, just write it off as a juvenille, pointless waste of internet space and carry on being happy with your body External Media

There's tonnes of stuff on facebook that I could be really offended by, some of which is supposedly pro-women but it's just not worth letting it get to me everytime. The number of people that think it's acceptable to say "real women have curves" is staggering, maybe I'm tiny but I'm still a woman! I have a friend who is constantly trying to put on weight to "feel more feminine" ... she's going to end up diabetic if she doesn't start eating sensibly!

Boobs and women are lovely in all shapes and sizes External Media

xxKPxx

Haha wasn't genuinely offended but was abit :O couldn't believe someone decided to come up with that!

i hate things like that, my friend is thin and constantly has people sayin how thin she is and she needs to put on weight and i said to her, im fat and nobody would say to me, you're fat, loose weight. it's not fair to be able to tell skinny people they're too skinny but not being able to tell fat people they're too fat!

the girl who joined it is a friend of mine from college who is slim with average boobs and has less body confidence than me, so hey ho it's probably her way of making herself feel better!

VW x

big boobs are very person dependant. I have just lost 4 stone gone down 2 back sizes but only 1 cup size so it looks like my boobs have increased even though I have lost weight. I must say my OH is not complaining

Facebook groups are the preserve of the cowardly and idiotic. Honestly, the vast majority of them make me cringe. I really don't like Facebook very much any more.

That group is just vile. Undoubtedly populated by men who can't get laid and jealous women. I detest people who hate on others' bodies. Grrr!

I think that big boobs are geneticly based, but as you put on weight, your bra size usually increases slightly. That doesnt mean you dont have big boobs, but your have slighlty bigger than you would have done.

I am now a size 14, I used to be nearly 18, I was 38DD, I am now 36D-DD so it hasnt made a lot of difference even though I have lost 2 stone in weight, but they have decreased slightly

How strange, before i came on here i *just* saw a friend joined that group and though 'huh..' I'm a curvy size 14/16, and by curvy i mean i have fatty bits. I'm a 36E, the same bra size i was when i was a size 10 so..

I have actually had boobs since i was 8 and have had what i would call big boobs since i was about 13/14 so i think even if i wasn't fat i would have relatively big boobs also

i think my boobs count anyway as do everybodies boobs

boobs are delightful big or small and wether or not your body is big or not!

i think facebook groups like this have to be taken with a pinch of salt of course but just thought omg i can't believe people think like that i have to tell the OA!

VW x

Agreeing with Magic Hands there, VW your boobs definitely count! Swit swoo xx

Vampyrewillow wrote:

i think facebook groups like this have to be taken with a pinch of salt of course but just thought omg i can't believe people think like that i have to tell the OA!

VW x

Things like that are all over Facebook - it's one of the reasons I get so ranty about people treating slender people like they aren't real people. The number of groups I've seen saying something along the lines of "Curvy girls are great, skinny people are horrible". Some people just like to slag groups of people off to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Adx

Ad i have to agree my friend is going through some trouble with depression at the moment and she has lost alot of weight and people think is acceptable to say "she's too skinny" etc to her face.

people do say things and make groups and do other things to make themselves feel better and its not fair to upset a group of other people to make one person feel better!

In my opinion ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL

(and men of course!)

just because fat girls with big boobs, or skinny girls or whatever isn't someones type doesn't mean you can slate them!

it's not a nice thing to do!

( dont ask whats going on with the awful formatting on this i tried to quote kitty purry where she said Boobs and women are lovely in all shapes and sizes and this was the result)

also if i'm rambling i am convinced i'm high from olbas inhaler!

VW x

the boobs do count my friend is big and she has a great pair and they fit with her body shape i am slim and have small boobs and as much as i want bigger boobs yes i guess my small ones fit with my shape would love some of hers thou :)

kittyb4u wrote:

the boobs do count my friend is big and she has a great pair and they fit with her body shape i am slim and have small boobs and as much as i want bigger boobs yes i guess my small ones fit with my shape would love some of hers thou :)

My friend always wanted me to cut some of mine off and share, she said it wasn't fair that i got this much hehe

VW x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Another great reason for me to avoid Facebook!

Big boobs are big boobs. Small boobs are also boobs! Big belly or little belly, those boobs still exist!

I love this post! put a massive smile on on face there!

VW x

Vampyrewillow wrote:

Ad i have to agree my friend is going through some trouble with depression at the moment and she has lost alot of weight and people think is acceptable to say "she's too skinny" etc to her face.

people do say things and make groups and do other things to make themselves feel better and its not fair to upset a group of other people to make one person feel better!

When I was thin - I mean really thin, I'm slender now but that's nothing compared to what I used to be....you'd be amazed how many people asked me if I was annorexic....to my face!

Unbelievable. It bugs me when people say "ooh aren't you thin", I'd never say to a bigger person "ooh aren't you fat" so why is the opposite acceptable?

*Rant over and back to boobs*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEGLbCNRqw a little Minchin song for happiness!

Adx

Lol well it just sounds ridiculous to me. Big boobs are good, small boobs are good, big people are good, small people are good..... God help you if you're medium though!! (just kidding!)

Silly silly facebook.