Big boobs don't count if you're fat?

I caught the end of something on TV once & enjoyed it but I'd forgotten about him - I'm looking forward to exploring the vaults on youtube though - thank you for the link & for reminding me of his name

x

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

I caught the end of something on TV once & enjoyed it but I'd forgotten about him - I'm looking forward to exploring the vaults on youtube though - thank you for the link & for reminding me of his name

x

Some songs (well one in particular) have been removed from YouTube for fear of offence so go here http://www.timminchin.com/media/ though for his other songs there is better stuff on YT!

Adx

Quite edgy stuff but I like it a lot. He seems like a person I'd love to have at a dinner party...

CurlyCpl wrote:

Big boobs are big boobs - no matter what frame they're attached to. If anything I often find really big boobs on thin people to look slightly unusual but that's just me, I prefer the full set of curves :o)

exactly!!

I'm a curvy 12 - i know im not fat but my boobs r a 32dd but a girl once said to me you haven;t got big boobs their just in proportion, which is lovely of her to say but i class them as big when i get back ache from them and being a dancer they always get in the way!!! so they are big!! OK!! hehe

xGHx

GHxx wrote:

CurlyCpl wrote:

Big boobs are big boobs - no matter what frame they're attached to. If anything I often find really big boobs on thin people to look slightly unusual but that's just me, I prefer the full set of curves :o)

exactly!!

I'm a curvy 12 - i know im not fat but my boobs r a 32dd but a girl once said to me you haven;t got big boobs their just in proportion, which is lovely of her to say but i class them as big when i get back ache from them and being a dancer they always get in the way!!! so they are big!! OK!! hehe

xGHx

GH, your boobs are large for your size, your back size is small but your boobs are large, I guess they would get in the way if you were a dancer. What dancing do you do?

Im not sure what size I am (You english standards are weird to me o_o), thinking Im something along small/medium. Im a 34D, so, I guess propertionally wise my boobs (and ass) are too big for the rest of my body.

Have to agree with Alicia about the being skinny part, in my years of highschool I often had teachers 'suggestively' asking if I was eating well. They thought I was anorexic (you should see all the crap I eat daily though xD), and it was fairly insulting to hear..

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

GHxx wrote:

CurlyCpl wrote:

exactly!!

xGHx

GH, your boobs are large for your size, your back size is small but your boobs are large, I guess they would get in the way if you were a dancer. What dancing do you do?

I think so too!!! thank you!!

Oh I teach all differenr styles, ballet, tap, jazz, theatre, street, modern and freestyle!

They are a right bugger!!!

xGHx

Firewolf wrote:

They thought I was anorexic (you should see all the crap I eat daily though xD), and it was fairly insulting to hear..

Especially if, like me, you hated being thin! When I was young I hated myself, I was slim and couldn't put weight on...luckily, when I went on the pill I put weight on and my hips got massive and my muscles got bigger and more toned so I'm now a curvier shape which I love!

Adx

I love big boobs on "larger" ladies it just adds more to the appeal :-)

big boobs are big boobs, i mean i'm an 18 on top and 20 on bottom and i'm a 40DD and well, just ask my OH, my boobs defo count....plus cos i'm quite big in the breasticle department he says they are nice and comfy to have a nap on lol.....

people who make groups like that are just insecure and looking for someone else to put down to make themselves feel better.....i ignore them lol fact is i have fantastic boobies, everyone agrees :P

Boobs are boobs no matter what size you are. However, sorry to offend anyone but to me boob jobs dont cont, if a woman goes from a AA cup to a D then no her boobs dont count no matter what size she is in my opinion. I'm not saying its wrong or that people cant have it but if the go up cup sizes and were small anyway then those boobs arent real.

What about a reduction then? I've been offered it before, and was too scared to go through with it, but starting to think again now I'm regularly crippled with back pain. Just wondering, cause that'd still be "fake" in the sense that they were altered to suit, but without having bits added.

BashfulBabe wrote:

What about a reduction then? I've been offered it before, and was too scared to go through with it, but starting to think again now I'm regularly crippled with back pain. Just wondering, cause that'd still be "fake" in the sense that they were altered to suit, but without having bits added.

No I wouldnt say this was because they are natural and you are taking some away for medical reasons, not adding a few cup sizes and so basically they are silicone

This may sound like a stupid question but have you tried wearing bras suited for this type of thing? Or posture positioning?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Boobs are boobs no matter what size you are. However, sorry to offend anyone but to me boob jobs dont cont, if a woman goes from a AA cup to a D then no her boobs dont count no matter what size she is in my opinion. I'm not saying its wrong or that people cant have it but if the go up cup sizes and were small anyway then those boobs arent real.

Don't count as what exactly? I'm sure they give the same confidence and have the same appeal to some as non enhanced boobs.

I think it's pretty much accepted they aren't 'real'...

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Don't count as what exactly? I'm sure they give the same confidence and have the same appeal to some as non enhanced boobs.

As I said it was my opinion, I dislike fake boobs as they just dont feel right and therefore I dont think they count as big boobs whether you are slim or larger.

Everyone has their own dislikes and likes, one of my dislikes happens to be fake boobs. Unless for medical reasons such as a ummm m something, when someone has one of their boobs removed, then I would say it would be ok.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

This may sound like a stupid question but have you tried wearing bras suited for this type of thing? Or posture positioning?

Yeah, have even had physio to try strengthen my back muscles, but they're heavy as well as big, so I'm kinda naffed. Just keep putting it off cause I'm used to pain - haven't had a pain-free day since I was 13, so you get used to it - and terrified of surgery, so waiting on the day the pain over-takes the fear. Having a baby did help, cause they got a bit smaller (down to an E now), but don't think having a flock of kiddies just to make my boobs shrink is the best plan. :)

Hmmm, well what if they were increased as part of reconstructive surgery, like after a masectomy or a serious accident, or for something like Poland's syndrome? They'd technically be fake, and probably 'better' than they were before, but they were done out of medical necessity. Also, if your breast size was depressing you to the point that a doctor recommended implants, would that be counted as necessity?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

As I said it was my opinion, I dislike fake boobs as they just dont feel right and therefore I dont think they count as big boobs whether you are slim or larger.

Everyone has their own dislikes and likes, one of my dislikes happens to be fake boobs. Unless for medical reasons such as a ummm m something, when someone has one of their boobs removed, then I would say it would be ok.

Fair enough. I just think this attitude displays a similar attitude to the one which promoted this thread and the offence that followed.

There is a difference between preference and then 'not counting' in my opinion.

my father used to say more then a handfull is a waste so what you think of that then?

lickmadick wrote:

my father used to say more then a handfull is a waste so what you think of that then?

more than a handful means using 2 hands lol twice the fun

personally i think boobs are great whatever their size and whether they are real or not, as long as the person they belong to loves them. I've seen some awful fake boobs (seen some amazing ones too) but who cares whether i think they look good or not, as long as the person they belong to is happy.

lol i already decided that if i ever think they need a lift, for the sake of my confidence, i'd be willing to get surgery on my boobicles....they probably will lol better start saving now!

Actually what I was trying to say is that I love women of all shapes and sizes, whether thin and flat or larger with big boobs and anything in between. I love the way nature has made women look and so unless there is a medical reason or someone really dislikes something then I think it better to keep with nature as all women are very different and I like that. Therefore I am not a big fan of surgery just to change what you look like to try and be more like what the media says is beautiful.

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Fair enough. I just think this attitude displays a similar attitude to the one which promoted this thread and the offence that followed.

There is a difference between preference and then 'not counting' in my opinion.