Body Hair

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Apparently the whole science lark says women in relationships prefer their man clean shaven, reduces some of his availability and masculinity. Beards apparently are creepy and sinister... can't remember why that is... Stubble signals maturity but without the creepiness of a beard...

Sounds about right, means I'm barely mature as I can't see to grow much of any body hair!

I grow a fair bit of hair, not back hair or anything like that, but most of mine is blonde except for a few places! Even my facial hair is patchy blonde... makes it a bit annoying. My legs are really hairy but it looks like they've been bloody dyed!

WandA wrote:

I grow a fair bit of hair, not back hair or anything like that, but most of mine is blonde except for a few places! Even my facial hair is patchy blonde... makes it a bit annoying. My legs are really hairy but it looks like they've been bloody dyed!

My other half tries to tell me my tiny tuft of a beard is ginger. It's brown like my hair though, it's just the way the light hits it. :( My legs are hairy up to my knees then it's completely bald from there on up. There like little fuzzy socks. Perhaps Scots evolved them to warm the legs below the kilt. :p

My wife goes from liking a well groomed beared to fully shaven.
I think she just likes a change every now and again.