Body Hair

that would definatley be wierd alright, total turn off!

Morning silverado, glad to see you took me at my word, oh by the way is that a gun you have there or are you pleased to see me?

Tallboy

Women of the OA - follicular advice needed!

I got a massive viking/taliban beard on the go at the moment, sort of an experiment. It's not reached its full majesty yet, and is distressingly coppery coloured as it grows out. I have a hunch this is offputting for the OH, though I am clutching at straws, She says she doesn't mind it.

Question is: Beard - stay or go? Or halfway - i could whack it back to designer stubble to retain my arty sensibilities.

Hmmm, what to do. Sod it - get waxed all over like a pallid white seal! let's do it!

I don't like beards on men personally - they are too tickly and scratchy - not good for kissing!

I like men with shaved faces and shaved pubic areas and shaved balls. I think I'd quite like shaved underarms too - tickly, naked cuddles aren't always fun though maybe it'd look odd.

For me, I shave every where from the neck down....well I don't shave *everywhere* I just make sure I'm hairless everywhere!

I do have a little cute blondie trail on my lower stomach but nothing really visible!

Axx

Personally, I don't really like men to be clean shaven (I did when I was younger but my tastes have changed).

Every man I know has slightly different colour facial hair to their head hair & if she's not bothered by the fact that you have a beard I very much doubt that the colour makes a blind bit of difference to her.

Definitely prefer hubby with anything between heavy stubble and a full beard.

Not bothered either way about bodily hair on men but do like running my fingers through hubby's chest hair

Am not a beard lover either, altho quite like a bit of designer-y stubble, altho like AdnaW has said, its not good for kissing, the red chin look the next day is never good....

I like men to have a nice amount of chest hair and all the usual man-ly places, altho I do like neatly trimmed pubes and shaved balls and am more than partial to a nice shaved head, well a grade 1 type so its nicely fuzzy to stroke, haha! In fact a man with hair on his head seems odd to me now....

As for me, I shave it all off, much nicer...

I used to have a shaved head when I was younger but it used to make people cross the road so I let it grow back to a more normal length. I'm off to Greece in a few weeks so I might give it a number 1 then to get a bit of sun on the scalp.. hmm..

For now the beard shall stay. I will try to have a talk to her and see if she really minds or not or if she's trying not to hurt my feelings or somesuch.

Thanks for the thought folks! :)

Yeah I know what you mean Tronic, my man looks like a "bruiser" cos he's well built with a shaved head, but he's really not, those damn stereotypes again, altho does come in handy when dodgy types are about, cos he looks so mean... haha!

If she's said she likes it, then I suppose she must, there are many men in the world with beards who have partners after all, so lots of ladies must like it

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

If she's said she likes it, then I suppose she must, there are many men in the world with beards who have partners after all, so lots of ladies must like it External Media

Yep yep! I didn't realise I was a minority by prefering lovely rugged hairy men... you don't know what you're missing out on. - once you get past the first couple of days there's no stubble rash because all the ends of the hairs round off.

two words:

mmmmmmmmm Aragorn

External Media

I have tosay imnot bothered by hair in any shape or form. For me personally Ilike tobe clean shaved down below and if i had the money I would have electrosisbut will have to make do with shaving and disliking the few days after of trying to hide me secretly scratching my crotch. Ido love a man with a hairy bum though..... my OHs looks like a nice firmripe peach and is just so biteable! =P

heh heh, it's nice to see that not everyone likes smooth men, maybe I will get away with my beard after all and not live like a monk. I guess I could get everything except my beard removed, see how she likes that! :D

Hiya tronic...... hair/no hair is personal taste and tbh its what u are happy with and feel happy looking like. Really if you love somone then u become happy with however they are.

Hiya tronic...... hair/no hair is personal taste and tbh its what u are happy with and feel happy looking like. Really if you love somone then u become happy with however they are.

tronic wrote:

heh heh, it's nice to see that not everyone likes smooth men, maybe I will get away with my beard after all and not live like a monk. I guess I could get everything except my beard removed, see how she likes that! :D

Malteser81 wrote:

Agreed - I can see the appeal - my skin is just too sensitive! I like hair on legs and chest too - nice and manly! But for me, face and pubic region is better shaved to avoid skin problems.

Axx

my guy is very hairy - beard, bum, chest, armpits, shoulders, stomach, crotch. Everywhere but his back. I have to say that i really do like his hair! I just think it looks so manly which appeals to me. Maybe theres some sort of caveman cavewoman instict there ... who knows!

has to be said that I think armpit hair on women is particularly unattractive!

I personally dislike chest hair/back hair on men to be honest

I dislike facial hair - I find the stubbly look quite appealing (though as others have said, it's not nice to actually kiss) - but the whole beard thing is nasty. 'Taches are even worse.

I do have a bit of a thing for a bald head, it does something for me.

I don't like full beards on men at all, but stubble can be extremely sexy on the right bloke. To look at anyway, as others have said, kissing a man with stubble feels like you are sandpapering your face! x

Apparently the whole science lark says women in relationships prefer their man clean shaven, reduces some of his availability and masculinity. Beards apparently are creepy and sinister... can't remember why that is... Stubble signals maturity but without the creepiness of a beard...

WandA wrote:

Apparently the whole science lark says women in relationships prefer their man clean shaven, reduces some of his availability and masculinity. Beards apparently are creepy and sinister... can't remember why that is... Stubble signals maturity but without the creepiness of a beard...

Sounds about right, means I'm barely mature as I can't see to grow much of any body hair!