Boyfriend gone away

Boyfriend away for 2 weeks my bi lover coming my house for 1st time for a meal
Shud I dress sexy or normal

7 Likes

I’d dress somewhat sexy, but not ridiculously so. Have some deniability if you read it incorrectly.

2 Likes

She’s my 1st time girl I’ve been with want look nice but not slutty
I’ll wear blouse and pencil skirt with suspenders underneath I reckon

11 Likes

That would do it for me!

2 Likes

Sounds thoroughly appropriate to me @Vickybi

1 Like

edited by mod

3 Likes

@ Vicybi Hello and welcome . I totally agree with @valbowski77 edited Enjoy the forums .

2 Likes

Blouse, skirt and suspenders sounds like a plan. Hope you have a great evening

1 Like

That sounds lovely @Vickybi very nice but if things progress very sexy as well, it gets my vote anyway.

2 Likes

@Vickybi thats sounds really nice and classy its clothes that I would wear let us all.know how it goes good luck

1 Like

I hope you have a fantastic evening I will look forward to hearing how it went xx

2 Likes

Don’t over think it, go with what you feel comfortable in.

1 Like

Wow you have a great boyfriend to not have a problem you doing this whilst he’s away. Have fun. XxX

1 Like

Have a great night… your intended dress choice sounds perfect.
If you choose to inform about how the night goes, I’m sure the members would be very interested.

@Vickybi much appreciated if you keep us up to date on what you went with and what your bi lover thought of it

2 Likes

Dress normal but wear sexy lingerie under the normal clothes

1 Like

That sounds perfect, as the night develops and if you get any positive vibes, you can undo a button or two of the blouse and see how she reacts. :kissing_heart:

Depends if your boyfriend is OK with it :rofl:

1 Like

What a fantastic evening with my lover and can honestly say wow horny wow
She come behind me put her hands down my blouse and then tied my hands to the chair and did a strip and lapdance for me
I couldnt touch her which made it even more horny
I was in heaven and and can honestly say that i orgasm even better with her
She made me squirt ive never done that b4
Can’t wait for next time on Saturday

15 Likes

I’m really pleased things turned out well for you. It sounds like you read things correctly and had a fantastic evening. @Vickybi

1 Like