Brenna Appreciation

Ooh, do you think this is a good time to petition again for the testers to be called the Honey Bees? :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

She is very awesome!

4 Likes

:clap: another Brenna fan here!

5 Likes

I think it is safe to say she has made this job her own and made a lot of friends on this forum. :+1:

6 Likes

Brenna , we appreciate all you do for all of us ! If I worked there , I would probably never get a paycheck because I would buy product . At least until our house and storage was full . Keep up the good work and us in line .

6 Likes

As a new member I really appreciate all that Brenna does for the forum and Lovehoney

4 Likes

I know it’s her job, but @Lovehoney_Brenna is absolutely amazing!
She’s always on top of things. On the few occasions I’ve needed help, she’s been there to offer it. Furthermore, she is always super nice and kind.
Leanne was great, and so is Brenna.

Apparently, LH knows how to choose the best people for each position, and I very much appreciate it. It makes the entire experience really pleasant for me as a forum member, tester and secret tester.

Honestly, I can’t think of anything that could be improved.
Very well done, Brenna! :clap: :heart:

10 Likes

Agreed :clap:t2::clap:t2:

We stan a Lovehoney Queen. Brenna, you’re very much appreciated :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I quite agree, and I think Brenna is fantastic, she’s kept on working hard throughout all these difficult weeks and months, always cheery and helpful and she definitely deserves a massive round of applause. Well done Brenna.:clap::clap::clap::clap::blush:xx

4 Likes

I agree with all of the above comments. You do a brilliant job with dealing with all of us!! You are always on top of everything at lightening speed and an absolute credit to lovehoney.
Thank you Brenna xx

4 Likes

Wow some really lovely comments. So lovely!

2 Likes

I was surprised to see how many Likes this has randomly accumulated. Maybe it needs a poll? :slightly_smiling_face:

What should the Secret Testers be called?

• HoneyBees :honey_pot::honeybee:
    (always busy buzzing)
  • Secret Squirrels :shushing_face::chipmunk:
    (careful, they’re a bit nuts)
  • Summat else
0 voters

Let’s start a Gov.uk petition for Brenna to be given a pay rise! :star_struck:

Merry Christmas fellow forum members.

As this unusual and somewhat challenging year draws to a close I’d like to say a HUGE THANK-YOU :clap: :clap: :clap: to @Lovehoney_Brenna for keeping us all sane and entertained during these testing times. The best toy knock-out competition was particularly enjoyable as were the many many opportunities to conduct toy testing.

Fellow forum readers & posters from around the globe :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia: please join me in wishing @Lovehoney_Brenna and her family a safe, enjoyable and happy festive season :christmas_tree: and lets all hope 2021 brings us all new hope :pray: & happiness :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:.

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: and Happy New Year :partying_face: from New Zealand :new_zealand:
Mid 50s Kiwi

4 Likes

Definitely! Thank you @Lovehoney_Brenna for keeping me in check when i have inadvertantly broke a rule either through stupidity or enthusiasm! Also thank you for taking the time to address my/our concerns recently, you will know what i mean! Thank you! :slight_smile: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I agree with previous comments well done Brenna and everyone at Love Honey. It has been a year we will all remember. Love Honeys customer service and delivery has been excellent. Lets all hope for a better 2021 and all stay safe. Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Nothing technical,i sent just a simple message on our behalf.

Nobody nominated me, i just did it on our behalf, as i felt someone should voice our concern/worry.

Suggestions were made, i ran with one suggestion. Simple as that. I will add, that i think it’s one of the huge plus points of this forum that people are nice enough to care.

1 Like

I can’t remember now as it was a couple of months ago. Maybe members we miss?