Can flat shoes ever be "Sexy" ?

Its heels every time!

Heels make a statement, project confidence, look alluringly sexy, and on the right girl have that X factor.

There are no such thing as CFM flats!

Flats are great! Heels have an obviously sexy look about them but a pretty pair of flats can look just as good. Plus there's a reduced risk of falling over which is always a possibility for clumsy people like me!x

dotdashdot wrote:

Flats are great! Heels have an obviously sexy look about them but a pretty pair of flats can look just as good. Plus there's a reduced risk of falling over which is always a possibility for clumsy people like me!x

Haha, ditto!

flat shoes which have those bits which go up the lady's legs are nice!

NO

I think high heels can very sexy, too much with a very short skirt though. I am wearing flats or chic 1/1.5" heels as I am taller than my OH.

I think so, I'm taller than my OH, so don't tend to wear heels if I do they are smaller heels. Anything is sexy if u feel good then that will shine through whatever u are wearing :)

I love both-

Heels for me are occassional wear. I couldn't bare to walk around in heels all day - the damage they do to your feet is awful! I'd rather be comfortable in flats than in a hell of alot of pain wearing heels. However on a nightout I'm willing to pay the price.

I also like to reserve my heels for the bedroom if your partner see's u in them all the time they loose that sex appeal.

In saying that I dont classify wedges as heels so I love wedges in the summer with pretty dresses and skirts. Flats can look sexy depending on how you wear them and what you wear them with

x

no not for my wife high heels with mini skirt/mini dress or thigh boots.

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

My skate shoes are sexy. Anyone who says otherwise is mean. :(

aahh i lived and died in my skate shoes - the only trainer like ones i could ever wear (due to needing a lot of support on my feet and ankles)

pitty employment means i couldnt wear them in the week ( and although great quality i cant afford £60 for a pair of weekend shoes)

Im more of a new rock boot wearing kinda girl...I find goth boots the sexiest, on me and others,

I do wear flats a lot...mainly because it shows of my foot tattoo, and because walking around town in my dom boots on pension day may cause fatalities!! Burt I do like heels...proper stripper type shoes, but I cannot walk in them...the only time I wear them is if i've dressed up for sex, and not much moving is required!

no flats ae for chilling in they can e sexy if youre wearing nothing else

if it was a 19 yr old naked blonde nymphomaniac men wouldnt care if she was wearing hob nailed boots

sorry fellas but its true.....ish

Im the same, I prefer heels because they make me taller but thats it XD I will go out in flats in summer like sandals and stuff but nothing can beat the look heels give you! such a shame that they damage our feet :(

I think the question you have to ask yourself is would you pass on someone you fancied or indeed would the type of shoes someone wore stop you from finding them sexy.

Generally no one is that shallow.

Shoes can add or detract and people obviously have a preference but if you fancied me just because of my shoes, id run a mile......well perhaps 100 metres and only if I was wearing my flats lol

HandcuffedLover wrote:

I find high heels to be absolutely ridiculous and an instant turn-off, so flat shoes would definitely be a good thing in my book :)

I agree, don't have a problem with heels but always think shoes that hurt or make you walk funny can't be good. My wife looks silly in them so I never encourage it

I have always worn very high heels even when I'm just going to the shop & being 5'9 in flat shoes, I do get quite a few looks when I am out & towering over everyone. I have had partners in the past tell me that they loved the rare occasions I wore flat shoes though as it was something different & showed I felt comfortable enough with them to forego my trusted 6 inchers for a while.

I personally think both types of shoe can look sexy. I think petite girls in summer dresses & pumps or flip flops look amazing. I just think I look better in heels because of my shape & because it accentuates my height.

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Shoes can add or detract and people obviously have a preference but if you fancied me just because of my shoes, id run a mile......well perhaps 100 metres and only if I was wearing my flats lol

I once went out with someone who had an obsession with 'sexy shoes'. It seemed the sole (no pun intended) attraction for him was the fact that I was permanently in heels. It got a bit tiring after a while & it was obvious that it wasn't ME he was interested in.

Balarinas wear flat shoes lol

I saw someone today struggling to walk in her heels.
I think a woman walking confidently in a pretty pair of flats is more sexy that a woman gingerly tottering along in high heels, struggling to stand up.

My wife is 6 foot tall, gets stared at in heels so doesn't wear them, and is definitely sexy