Can flat shoes ever be "Sexy" ?

I think converse can look sexy......especially the knee high variety.

But generally I think heels are far sexier.....even if you don't move very far in them......

Sweetlove666 has a point though, people who can't walk in heels probably shouldn't wear them

I think heels are hot but agree that if a woman is attractive anyway, flat shoes can be very sexy. Also its all a matter of opinion, some people would naturally prefer women in flats, etc. Perhaps heels are a little too dressed up for some?

I was speaking to a man the other day who was very proud that his wife never wore heels at all, so there you go!

I wear heels on a regular basis, whether its scruffy boots or sexy shoes. I do enjoy the attention heels can bring and feel more 'dressed up'. Heels give me a sense of power, whether real or not!

greenlantern wrote:

I think converse can look sexy......especially the knee high variety.

But generally I think heels are far sexier.....even if you don't move very far in them......

Sweetlove666 has a point though, people who can't walk in heels probably shouldn't wear them

I agree..External Media

I've never really found any visual appeal from flat shoes (whereas heels can be extremely sexy) -- with one exception: trainers can be hot. Maybe I'm being influenced by the subliminal message about the fitness of the wearer.

I agree with the earlier comments about confidence being the key element to sexiness. As such, it's probably sexier to be comfortable and able to move freely in sensible shoes than to be restricted and in constant pain in killer heels.

I'm not a fan of heels. I rarely wear them so I find them a bit uncomfortable. I prefer flats so I can be at ease. I've never really felt sexy and certainly not whilst wearing heels.

its all to do with asociation but i personly find looking comfortable and like you havent tried to hard looks sexyest. it also depends on the concept of sexy. heels work for pinup sexy but flats can be perfect for cuite sexy.

Absolutely. I love a nice pair of ballet pumps & also find girls in Converse near-irresistable!

Well I'm a towering 5ft 2 and I used to live in my high heels...never took them off!

But since having my daughters I have to admit I get a bit,how shall I say.....wobbly.... in them so I tend to live in ballet pumps and flip flops now.

Plus I'm the worlds most clumsiest person...ever lol

I do feel sexier in heels but going arse over tit is sooooo not sexy in my book!!

As shoes go I think nothing will beat heals for being sexy on a women but having said that i leave it to my other half to decide to wear them. I honestly like a women more if she walks around in her bear feet. I dont have a complete foot fettish but find them lovely.

The only time i have looked at a flat shoe i can remember is when i say a pregnant women with them, I think a women pregnant looks very very sexy.

I find flat shoe sexy, as to most ladies wear them lose, most time flap them on the end of their toes etc I find that sexy!

thank god i'm not alone sweetlove666, i cannot wear heels, for me its either broken ankles or nosebleeds from the altitude! i think a woman looks sexy if she is comfortable, i'm much happier in shorts and flipflops anyway, than skirts and all that. thank god we're not all the same

from a guys point of view do we ever really pay attention to the shoes?;)

good point, well made Randubugger!

randubugger wrote:

I do! I love seeing ladies wearing flipflops and sandal!

My OH loves high heels, if a girl walks in the pub with heels on, his eyes are straight there. Unfortunately I'm totally unable to wear them myself having had arthritis since the age of 10 which has left my ankle rather delicate, so to speak. Being only 4' 10" I'm gutted about this, and would love to wear a 6" stiletto, but being a size 2 means I'm rather limited in my choice, often having to buy children's shoes

randubugger wrote:

Haha love that comment!!

I wish i could walk in heels higher than 3 inches, but its not about the size is it girls?!!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

randubugger wrote:

Haha love that comment!!

I wish i could walk in heels higher than 3 inches, but its not about the size is it girls?!!

this is always good to kno

I find heels really really sexy, but I barely ever wear them because I absolutely despise how tall they make me (when I DO do heels, I do 'em properly, so I end up around 6'4" or something). It's a pity because I love shoes, and have several pairs that I cannot walk in, but can stand (or loom, depending how tall other people are) in very prettily - my mum calls these my 'stripper shoes'.

Flats are my usual thing, more specifically trainers, because I walk everywhere and need to be comfy. I don't think I look particularly sexy but hey, I got stuff to do.

On other women, though, I always look at their shoes. I really envy those women you see wandering around town effortlessly in their heels, making office clothes look sexy. When I wear heels, I probably rock the newborn-giraffe walk.

In my book, flats are pretty, heels are sexy.

I Always pay attention to shoes , I look at a woman from the ground up !

I think flat shoes can be sexy, in the same sort of way as waking up in the morning can be sexy.

It's all natural sexiness, rather than made up sexiness, which is always the best kind.