clearly we are all insane!

Best of luck wenchie. xxx

Some of my friends think i'm a sex addict and every time my OH has a day off they think we have been having sex all day and make a point of saying it (well yes we have been but that's not the point) I have a fantastic sex life (most of the time) and i feel sorry for them, they are always moaning that they have to have sex just to please the OH! Madness! It's them that are insane!!!! x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Nowt wrong with being sexually active and curious! I didn't become fully sexually active til I was about 19, just in time to meet the OH funnily enough. Actually it was a good few months before I met him, but now I know what all the fuss is about and have experimented in quite a lot of stuff I can turn around now at nearly 23 and say, "Well, I have tried x, y and z some was great, some wasn't quite so, and I urge everyone try anything they wish to at least once!"

I think my sex drive of kink is rapidly fading away now and all I really want these days is just vanilla sex. Though anal with my man is appealing at the moment.

Lucky man ... hehe

Awww bless

Does it make me a super insane perve if I find it really hard to understand how people would NOT have a sex toy? It seems also inevitable to me... I like pleasure, I like things that might increase my pleasure...

I think the people without toys are weird, guess I'm spending too much time here!

Yes it is bloody ridiculous the wierd hours some people keep on here. Nutters! :-p

I have to say the only friends that i talk to about stuff like this are male ones.....i have loads of girlie friends and i cant say they have ever talked about...'self loving'...and frankly if i started to talk about it with them i think most of them would be shocked at my depravity...lol

You sort of just know who you can talk to about stuff like that.......and thats why its nice to have a forum like this...where you can talk about anything and people dont judge you as a freak.............

WandA wrote:

Does it make me a super insane perve if I find it really hard to understand how people would NOT have a sex toy? It seems also inevitable to me... I like pleasure, I like things that might increase my pleasure...

I think the people without toys are weird, guess I'm spending too much time here!External Media

I think it's something of an awakening.....before you are into sex toys you can't really understand them, then once you realise what the big deal is you can't go back. It's hard to see, once you have a sex life that is enhanced with toys, how anyone would NOT want one.

BT (Before Toys) I was a normal woman I think - I had the requisite vibrator (hardly used and not for anything exciting), felt that my husband wanted sex more than I did and maybe sometimes I felt that it was my "duty" to have sex. Not that I didn't enjoy it when I got going. I think that a quick look around some online forums will tell you that a lot of women feel this way. Since making an effort to communicate more and discovering toys everything has changed and now I listen to women who feel like I felt before and I can't understand why they don't feel like I do.

So no, I don't think it makes you an insane perv (though maybe you are anyway ;) ), I suppose it makes you (and everyone here) enlightened.

I may be insane, but that's a whole other topic.

I definitely need OA nowadays - it was a big reaisation that I'm not just a crazy person, that there are other people who really enjoy sex rather than it being a means to an end or a duty or somesuch. My gf is still stuck in the chore/dut area though thanks to her complicatedness, but my hope is that we'll both get on the same page in the next 6months or so and move into the next chapter of our pervy lives together! Otherwise it is likely to be curtains for us and I shall strike out on a solo pervy adventure.

It's as if I spent a lot of time conforming and ignoring my actual feelings, but now that is changing it feels so much more free and as if a weight has been lifted. Thank the heavens! :D

I think most people are just surprised when they hear I have toys. They expect me to be a bit more sedate and traditional in the bedroom (maths teachers just don't have a wild side! lol) When we start talking I'm always surprised that people are willing to put up with a poor sexlife and won't talk it through with their partner rather compain about it in the pub. But then I'm always surprised at friends who can't make it out to the footie or soe such because the 'wife' said no. How odd!!

I was sat talking to two of my girlie friends about close calls (you know with people walking in on you or what not) and said that my OH's mother had walked in and seen a table top full of vibes and lube and handcuffs. Both of my friends looked at me with a confused faces and asked why i had vibes? I told them that its not a replacement for my OH (he is fantastic in bed and nothing could ever replace him!), we use the vibes together and like finding new things to do and different sensations which make the whole experience completely different. I also said that when my OH isnt there i do use them but i make it a habbit to text him to tell him that i am so hes very horney when he next sees me. They didnt look so confused and repulsed after id told them that but they did say that neither of them had ever had an orgasm with there partners and that they had been faking it (both of them had been with there OH for over a year and a half). I said that they should both get vibes and find out where it felt good for them and try to use that in there sex lives (one listened and is now a very happy girly, the other did not because i think she still thinks that people with vibes are weird- her loss not mine!!)

X lovely lady X wrote:

I was sat talking to two of my girlie friends about close calls (you know with people walking in on you or what not) and said that my OH's mother had walked in and seen a table top full of vibes and lube and handcuffs. Both of my friends looked at me with a confused faces and asked why i had vibes? I told them that its not a replacement for my OH (he is fantastic in bed and nothing could ever replace him!), we use the vibes together and like finding new things to do and different sensations which make the whole experience completely different. I also said that when my OH isnt there i do use them but i make it a habbit to text him to tell him that i am so hes very horney when he next sees me. They didnt look so confused and repulsed after id told them that but they did say that neither of them had ever had an orgasm with there partners and that they had been faking it (both of them had been with there OH for over a year and a half). I said that they should both get vibes and find out where it felt good for them and try to use that in there sex lives (one listened and is now a very happy girly, the other did not because i think she still thinks that people with vibes are weird- her loss not mine!!)

well at least you managed to convert one, not a bad start External Media

new OA mission, to convert at least one friend to the use of toys before the end of the month

*In hippy tone* This has gone deep man!

I'm liking the positivity of this thread, telemachus (you shall be called tele by me from now on) makes a good point about a sort of 'hum drum' idea of sex and I like that there are places for people to explore their sexuality and themselves. I had a similar discussion with a friend last night, it was more so about the 'freedom' of atheism but obviously freedom from certain arbitrary moral constraints is one. He seems more accepting of sexual positivity the more we discuss the subject so it also has a knock on effect... Perhaps we can turn the world into a big hippy one love commune!

I'm glad this site helps you Tron, you have some deep problems in your relationship that you're attempting to work on and you really do seem a top bloke, I'm glad there is a place people 'fighting' against the monotony of "society's" sexual ideas can have somewhere to discuss stuff and get support form like minded people.

To be fair fr33b1rd, maths teachers are excellent are working out the technical aspects of sex aren't they? Velocity, duration and angle? "This blowjob will require 3 bars for its enture duration dropping to 1.5 on ejaculation (sorry if my measurements of pressure are not up to scratch!)".

This site has been great for me. I know it sounds weird but ive allowed myself to think about stuff a didnt even know i wanted to think about and that it was exciting and normal and fun! I've learned so much just from talking on here and my sex life has improved ten fold! I've also noticed an increased libido which i thought was impossible! Ive always had an open mind but there are things i never realised existed! After chatting on here for so long i keep letting things slip out and my friends think that its because of my new girlfriend! They keep saying things like 'how come you know so much about sex toys' or 'how do you know so much about fetishes' etc and then i suddenly realise i am a lot more in the know than i thought! They are adjusting to it though and ive shown a couple of people this site. They seem quite keen but scared at the same time but ive bought a few gifts for them from here to help loosen them up! I have no doubt they will come on here and have a better look when nobody's around! Even browsing for a while might help them realise that its not dirty etc! i guess its just the unknown to some people! I must say that my lesbian friends are a lot less prudish and lap up my new found knowledge! x MC x

Oh and don't worry Doug, i've not had anything sent free to review yet either! I'm sure it will happen one day! Untill then we have to sit tight and enjoy the site. Fingers crossed for next time hey! Good luck buddy! x MC x

Best way to get testers is to review stuff and stick around!

WandA wrote:

Best way to get testers is to review stuff and stick around!External Media

sadly to review stuff means buying stuff and a lack of job and money means not able to buy

Not got any old products to review? Lubes, condoms etc?

Every little helps!

WandA wrote:

I think the people without toys are weird, guess I'm spending too much time here!External Media

I'm exactly the same, heck, I've even offered to buy some friends beginner toys just to see what their missing out on but of course they just recoil at my generosity. It's a shame knowing how much pleasure they are willing missing out on.

fair enough.

Cheers