Negative reactions

And apparently I have an addiction… Not so long ago I was a prude. Never win

2 Likes

I’m terrible @Orgasm_Chaser and it’s put some blokes off…been told I’m too dirty…not liked me squirting…told I give oral too much…told off for sucking balls…and playing with their ass… not liked me liking it a bit rough…

I’ve been made to feel “weird” and for years kept my true self hidden away.

7 Likes

There is no such thing as weird
We are all individual and special

1 Like

You’ve been meeting the wrong blokes, you’re not weird!

3 Likes

Everyone has their own sexual preferences, so people are going to like/not like different things. Did you ask before playing with someone’s bum, or getting rough, etc? Doing these things without consent can often lead to disappointment.

2 Likes

Awww hun! :heart:

It’s ATROCIOUS for anyone to be shamed by a partner for their kinks, tastes and needs. …and you know what I notice about all those instances you listed there? They’re all driven by that old social conditioning which says that if a woman shows full-on enthusiasm for sex, especially if she acts as as the initiator or plays too active a role, that makes her “a slut” and thus deserving of contempt.

In short, it’s misogyny. The fragile-ego’d men who said these things to you were SCARED of the power of your sexuality, because it made them feel threatened and emasculated: not “man” enough to match up to a real woman. Idiots!

8 Likes

your not weird @CurvyJilly I enjoy doing most of what you described to my OH and he love itb

2 Likes

You know when it’s their choice it’s perfectly fine to do these things. I was told the toys were a ‘put off’ like it’s a bad thing wanting to orgasm. It’s ok for them to shoot their load, have done and go to sleep. While we are left unsatisfied. How is that acceptable?
@PleasureDrone is completely right. It’s as though if we tell a man what WE like it’s strange. We get TOLD what to do. It’s such an ancient way of thinking x

6 Likes

I always ask if stuff is ok I would never do anything without permission…I guess they went along with what I asked but didn’t want to say they didn’t like it until afterwards.

And we’re not talking just one bloke here either…

4 Likes

@CurvyJilly34F I know you will deny it, but you are a strong woman with a strong personality, as @PleasureDrone and @Orgasm_Chaser said, a lot of men probably find a strong woman intimidating and can’t handle it, so they put the blame for their insecurities on you. Never think you’re weird or strange. Don’t take such bull to heart. :hugs:

7 Likes

Awwww cheers my friends…it’s not even like I dress sweet and innocent…

But I guess I am attracted to the quiet shy blokes…perhaps they think I can be tamed…

:lion: to :rat:

6 Likes

Sometimes people give things a go, but it turns out it’s not for them. :man_shrugging:

If they were mean about it then that’s not okay, but they should be free to decide what they do/don’t like. You can’t make someone like something they’re just not that into.

Do they at least tell you it’ll be their first time for these kinds of things so you can ease them into it gently? Or do they just tell you that they’re into it, and then afterwards reveal they weren’t being totally honest?

2 Likes

Wow @CurvyJilly there’s some funny people about nothing you wrote was unusual apart from you surprising the real you :kissing_heart: more power to your elbow hun :rose:

2 Likes

There’s not been alot but being asked what I like etc then gone along with it pretending for a while it’s great…then being told you’re weird.

It stays with you for years and although I’m older and wiser now those words stay with you.

Basically I think oh yeah got a bird here that’ll try anything…yes get in…then not liked the fact I’ve been more adventurous than them…so been mean and said hurtful things.

6 Likes

Telling a partner that you’re not enjoying something they’re doing, or that it isn’t your “thing”? Absolutely fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

Telling them they’re WEIRD for wanting to do it? Bad voodoo. :angry:

13 Likes

Telling someone would obviously be insulting, but making someone feel weird is a trickier situation.

Hopefully the next generation will be better able to articulate what they like/don’t like, and can then express it in a much less offensive way. :+1:

2 Likes

Agree wholeheartedly saying you’re not enjoying it is fine how will they truly know what you enjoy and what you don’t enjoy unless you tell them. Telling you your weird for liking or not liking something not ok ever

1 Like

Hi there @CurvyJilly you ok hun ? :kissing_heart::+1:

1 Like

It’s like telling someone they are weird for liking football because you don’t. @CurvyJilly this is exactly what scares me about having a new sexual partner. As much as you all know about my ex I do trust him with my life (literally) and this is why I ho back time and time again. He knows me, what I like. Yes I know that shouldn’t be a reason, we can go into that another time (never lol) but some kinks some people will never understand. They give it big uns but when it comes to it it’s not for them. Our kinks can seem strange but your not weird for liking something others don’t.

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I can’t stand football but up for any kind of fun and games in or out of the bedroom.
If that makes me weird then weird is good!

6 Likes