clearly we are all insane!

fair enough.

Cheers

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Does it make me a super insane perve if I find it really hard to understand how people would NOT have a sex toy? It seems also inevitable to me... I like pleasure, I like things that might increase my pleasure...

I think the people without toys are weird, guess I'm spending too much time here!External Media

I'm exactly the same, heck, I've even offered to buy some friends beginner toys just to see what their missing out on but of course they just recoil at my generosity. It's a shame knowing how much pleasure they are willing missing out on.

*almost

I got talking to one friend and he really considered it... then this girl he was seeing went a bit mad...

WandA wrote:

*almost

I got talking to one friend and he really considered it... then this girl he was seeing went a bit mad...

Male sex toys certainly have more of a stigma attached to them but all my male friends seem interested in getting one as I'm constantly going on about how good the Fleshlight is when your other half uses it while sucking your balls. I have never known pleasure like that until recently and it's quite honestly mind blowing.

My friends are great...they are a few steps "behind" me and WandA toy wise and I worry slightly that they think we're pervy, but to be honest, they're really interested in exploring new things so I'm sure they'll have caught up with me and WandA in no time :P we just had a head start with our first toys at 16 ish.

They are really good about having a good old natter about things like that too and I don't think there's anything I couldn't tell them - they're the open minded type that wouldn't assume something was "weird" or "insane" just that it weren't perhaps something they would be interested in.

WandA's friends are much the same too though they're a few more steps behind again.

There are certain people I wouldn't share with - people who are clearly closed minded, just because it isn't worth the hassle but at least I have my close friends, the OA and WandA to share with!

Adxx

I keep wanting to buy mates pressies like Monogamy or paddles etc... but I'm a lad, we don't do presents!

AdnaW wrote:

There are certain people I wouldn't share with - people who are clearly closed minded, just because it isn't worth the hassle but at least I have my close friends, the OA and WandA to share with!

Adxx

Yes, praise the Orgasm Army's open mindedness!

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

*almost

Male sex toys certainly have more of a stigma attached to them but all my male friends seem interested in getting one as I'm constantly going on about how good the Fleshlight is when your other half uses it while sucking your balls. I have never known pleasure like that until recently and it's quite honestly mind blowing.

Even better with the Tenga...so I'm told :P

Adx

AdnaW wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

*almost

Even better with the Tenga...so I'm told :P

Adx

Oooohhh God yes! Fleshlights are not even worthy anymore.

WandA wrote:

Oooohhh God yes! Fleshlights are not even worthy anymore.

The Tenga honestly doesn't interest me at all. I may try the Tenga Lite when it comes out but even that is by no means definite. It's those nodes in the lotus texture that seem to feel absolutely great.

Hmmmm strange!

I guess some people prefer the 'realness', something that annoys me about the fleshlights as they look like swollen eyelids to me... I think for pure pleasure its the Tenga but I don't get the mental kick from the FL though!

I wish I could have a cock for a day...I just like to fondle the Tenga - it's amazing!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

I wish I could have a cock for a day...I just like to fondle the Tenga - it's amazing!

Ax

imaging if everyone swaped sex for a day, the amount of fun that would happen

Doug wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

imaging if everyone swaped sex for a day, the amount of fun that would happen

Da da!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/18008-penis-for-a-day/

I made an even better thread with a rather complex back story... it got deleted. External Media

might have to bring this one back

Oh I assume people would be stuck at home just experimenting all day

Going back to the original subject (sorry, that's not a dig, it's just that I haven't been on for a little while and I've only just come across this thread and felt that I had to say something), I've found this forum absolutely brilliant because everyone is so open. I'm not great at openness (long long story) and don't have any friends I'd feel comfortable discussing things like sex toys with I don't post much as I don't manage to get on here that often, and by the time I discover a thread anything I thought I might have said has already been said in every way possible... but I lurk *lol* And with a bit of use of the search button you can find out pretty much anything you could ever want to know about sex toys on here!

In short, I'm kind of introverted in public but you guys all rock!

Good stuff Anal lover! You rock yourself! :-)

AnalLover wrote:

I'm not great at openness (long long story) and don't have any friends I'd feel comfortable discussing things like sex toys with External Media

I don't talk about toys or sex at all in real life with anyone apart from the manshape.

I think OA is also ideal for asking thoses burning/curious questions youve always wanted to ask but have been unable to chat to with to say your normal day to day friends............ie that dark/kinky/perverse side to you that you like to keep behind closed doors..........

You can be who you want to be on here.........and whatever perversions you may have.......you can be damn sure there will be someone on here way more perverse than you.........lol!!

headsouth wrote:

telemachus wrote:

AnalLover wrote:

I'm not great at openness (long long story) and don't have any friends I'd feel comfortable discussing things like sex toys with External Media

I don't talk about toys or sex at all in real life with anyone apart from the manshape.

That's all I am? A conveniently shaped lump? Fine by me!

I think that applies to our own Muz at the moment in his rather fetching one piece...