Close friends..would you?

I’m a fella with several very close female friends. More than one of them I love as my friend so much, can go to them with any problems or advice etc that could never ask a fella…yet are sexy as as anything. Would look at them dressed up and dream of being with them but don’t think could actually do it if it came to it​:man_shrugging:! Anyone know what I mean?

2 Likes

I just went/am going through the same thing as I posted here On My Mind

Have a read… this isn’t over yet as Miss “S” was at our house yesterday as I saw her in the doorbell camera and my wife bought lube for sex today. I think something is up - I know everyone here thinks I am overthinking it but my Spidey-Senses are tingling…along with other areas…

2 Likes

Read that…I mean as in a pal you haven’t had any sexual chemistry with but find them very attractive

1 Like

Me and a really good close friend used to have sex all the time. We layed down the law and said just sex, no kissing helped. And after we would just get dressed and enjoy normal fiend time go out and just be normal.
We used each other to try new things, she was the first girl I had anal with and she was the first person to finger me or do any anal play. It was great

3 Likes

That’s quality. Knowing that it was what it was and being so close that you could do things like her finger you. Like having a really close friend that have new sexual kinks with yet not fall n still be the same friends

2 Likes

What I meant was like could you find your friend so sexy looks wise that you think about them masterbaing but not actually want to fuck?

2 Likes

I think that is literally impossible to watch that and not get some from him/her. I think it would just be a matter of time until a penis fell into a vagina by itself…

1 Like

Does anyone think of their close friends like that?
type or paste code here

1 Like

I want to have sex with all my good looking friends, natural isn’t it?

I would say yes because my OH started off as friends/friends with benefits and eventually wanted to be in a relationship :heart:

2 Likes