Coming out trans

Thank you so much and congratulations yourself @sophiealice1982 :heart:

I feel I’m ready for anything now after spending years mentally bringing myself to this stage.

Should be starting HRT very soon and have found a great community to support me but won’t forget you :blush:

How have you found HRT so far? Xx

3 Likes

My only concern was that my job is quite physical and if i’m partnered with a female colleague i always offer to lift anything too heavy, so i worried about how to offer without offending him. But i just said as you’re not used to this role, you may find it initially difficult so don’t hesitate to tell me if you need a hand. They were fine with it. Also they have just returned after breast removal, so have to be careful at the moment anyway.

4 Likes

Exactly I think people can really surprise you and I’m glad it’s going well for him :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @MsSubExperimenter
:blush:

2 Likes

So tonight is my first date out as a trans woman (real date not hook up) and my date told me it is the same for her as she’s a bit further ahead in her journey :blush:

To say I’m excited is an understatement :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I absolutely love it my face shape has softened i have my own boobs and my emotional state has changed and things you wouldnt think of like taste and music has changed a little too x

Contact information removed

1 Like

@sophiealice1982 that sounds amazing! My friend says her boobs did hurt at first and emotions were all over the place.

I’m really hope my boobs grow enough for me as I really want the natural :blush:

What are your new tastes since you started?

Oh hun you can’t share your socials :see_no_evil: xx

1 Like

Don’t worry @teacake will keep you updated :blush::joy:

1 Like

Just thought I’d add these on to here as I loved reading them :blush:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2018/08/29/what-it-means-to-be-pansexual/

Enjoy! Xx

3 Likes

Embrace all them good emotions and enjoy the adventure to come plus the glass of rosé hehe :wink:

2 Likes

Think I enjoyed the rose too much :joy:

1 Like

Hi @FunSam92 welcome to the tribe!

2 Likes

Congratulations and well done! :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you @Davy_Brown :blush:

1 Like

2 Likes

Thoughts anyone?

1 Like

Two consenting adults, how you both achieve pleasure is your business, and if it shocks someone, it’s their problem not yours. Just enjoy yourselves, life is short.

1 Like

Thank you @WillC certainly felt amazing and speaking to a lot of other people I intend to do the same again :blush:

2 Likes

Did it end up like two glasses and a bottle later type rosé enjoyment? :sweat_smile:

1 Like