Did loosing your virginity go smoothly

Mine with a girl was your typical wham, bam, thank you mam! Lasted all of 30 seconds!!:confused::confused::confused: felt sorry for the girl, she was a little older than me and it seemed a bit more experienced, she had come down from upt North and was doing a 6 month management work placement in a hotel where a friends girlfriend worked and we were introduced, we hit it off and soon one night she invited me back to her room, obviously was hoping it was going to be my lucky night, don’t think she knew I was a virgin but she soon knew 30 seconds later!! Fortunate it didn’t seem to change things between us and we spent the next 6 months inseparable! Literally. Then she went back home and I never saw her again. :confused::confused::confused:
With a bloke it was a friend, we both didn’t know we was struggling with our sexuality as when we went out clubbing it was originally to pull girls, anyway one of many night we was unsuccessful and went back to his and to this day I don’t know how but we ended up having sex and it was great, we then made an agreement that if we didn’t pull we’d just shag each other which happened a lot, it was always the best sex and we didnt just go out to pull girls. Anyway the rest is another story Ive already talked about.

2 Likes