Did loosing your virginity go smoothly

Everyone please remember the forum rules when posting

Remember at Lovehoney, life starts at 18 years-old. Any posts referring to sex acts before this age will be deleted.

4 Likes

It went very much unsmoothly for me. Sex Ed back in school days hadn’t taught me much other than putting condoms on bananas, pregnancy & STI’s. You know, mostly the terrifying bits, and none of the pleasurable.

Ideas of foreplay, the clitoris, best erogenous bits, and what constitutes good open communication about sex, were all exotic and alien concepts.

So when it came to the deed later on at Uni, I was pretty much clueless. I was really excited and came quickly. She on the other hand, didn’t get much from it at all :relaxed:

I didn’t really know what I was doing until my mid to late 20s, either in bed, or in relationships. But then I was still getting to know myself, my body, and my desires.

Thankfully, I’d worked a quite bit out by the time I met my wife in my late 20s. :grin:

Yer that was my bad I should of used better wording , now edited sorry all @Lovehoney_Brenna

3 Likes

I was so scared and always uncomfortable with my body that time was ticking ticking that it came to a point where I would have been way too embarrassed to tell my first partner so I did it myself with a toy and practiced a while with different toys until I met my partner. I honestly don’t regret having it done that way, since that day I really enjoy sex with my partner or toys

1 Like

This is definitely what happened to me on the night, trying to get it on, right after that it was non erection, we would take it off I would get hard put one on and totally loose the errection that was the cycle of the night :sob:

2 Likes

despite both of us being edited virgins he had done a very good job of getting me ready as he was quite a big lad and didn’t want to hurt me and after the first few thrusts it was amazing. I think I had felt so frustrated for so long it was a huge relief

1 Like

I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 26. I made my GF wait for several months, because it was my first real relationship and I wasn’t sure. First time sex was a bloody experience. She broke my cherry with a dildo that was probably too large. She was trying to be nice and gentle with it, kissing me at the same time. I was stressed out and when it hurt all of a sudden, I bit her instinctively. :smirk:

I bled a lot, and she licked the blood out of me, which I thought was weird but sweet. Since I have sharp teeth, she got to bleed a bit too, and actually has a little scar from it…I tell her it is a reminder to never assume that I’m domesticated.

In hindsight, I think first times are often awkward and painful. It gets better later.

2 Likes

Very smoothly. I waited until marriage, he did not. We were both 26. Thankfully he knew what he was doing because I didn’t, was very gentle and passionate, knew himself well enough to make sure I was as comfortable as I could be. It hurt but I didn’t care, I was expecting it.
The only thing that shocked me was how long he lasted. I legit thought it was only meant to last 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Far out at one point I wondered if it was ever going to end, not that I wanted it to :joy: turns out he’s just like that :grimacing:
Couldn’t have asked for a better first time honestly. Honeymoon was spent mostly fucking, and we knew that would happen so just hired a cabin that had a spa bath in the beautiful countryside and had at it until we couldn’t.
He later told me he wished he had waited, and said it would have saved him a lot of trauma which made me quite sad.

6 Likes

It sounds like you had a wonderful experience @mrssaffa and the honeymoon sounds very good.

2 Likes

Well, it went. Neither of us knew what we were doing and I didn’t cum - nowhere near in fact, but he did, and it was nice. Gets better with practice!

2 Likes

Lmao for me it was a complete disaster it went off all over her legs not knowing what I was doing

It was the first time for both of us, we had planned it for a while and had to wait until her parents went out.

Once they left, clothes could not come off fast enough, there wasn’t much by way of foreplay, just an urgency to get on with it.

We were on her single bed, her lying there naked, me rapidly undoing a condom and trying to get on my erection.

Once on she guided me into her, I gently thrust forward and that was it. I humped away with a passion she made the obligatory sounds of pleasure.

I guess at most we lasted 10mins, as soon as I came and withdrew then it was clothes back on.

Glad to say things have improved with time, spend much more time on forplay and enjoying each others bodies, the act of penetration is usually the cliemax of a very pleasant experience.

4 Likes

Oh my!!! My first time was 30 years ago… in the back of a Volkswagen van :rofl::rofl::rofl: it was a classic back then. I had told the guy I had sex before sooo my fault really. 2nd guy is my only other man and he’s for life. We’ve been together for 30 years next July.

4 Likes

How small was the guy that he didn’t far enough in for you to lose it?

1 Like

First few attempts not great, I was a teenager and lads my own age just were not up to the job.

Had to remove the rest of the post as it was flagged as unsuitable.

3 Likes

Mine with a girl was your typical wham, bam, thank you mam! Lasted all of 30 seconds!!:confused::confused::confused: felt sorry for the girl, she was a little older than me and it seemed a bit more experienced, she had come down from upt North and was doing a 6 month management work placement in a hotel where a friends girlfriend worked and we were introduced, we hit it off and soon one night she invited me back to her room, obviously was hoping it was going to be my lucky night, don’t think she knew I was a virgin but she soon knew 30 seconds later!! Fortunate it didn’t seem to change things between us and we spent the next 6 months inseparable! Literally. Then she went back home and I never saw her again. :confused::confused::confused:
With a bloke it was a friend, we both didn’t know we was struggling with our sexuality as when we went out clubbing it was originally to pull girls, anyway one of many night we was unsuccessful and went back to his and to this day I don’t know how but we ended up having sex and it was great, we then made an agreement that if we didn’t pull we’d just shag each other which happened a lot, it was always the best sex and we didnt just go out to pull girls. Anyway the rest is another story Ive already talked about.

2 Likes

I was 19, just, lost it on holiday :roll_eyes:, not my best moment, what a disaster, something I would love to forget​:rofl:

2 Likes

I was 19, what had started as a teenage penpal then chatting on MSN Messenger turned into a long distance relationship (she was from Belgium and was clear she came from a much more liberal background) it went smoothly but worried I wasn’t fulfilling enough, however didn’t stop us doing it the following nights so couldn’t have been that bad!

3 Likes

Evening, outdoors in summer by the reservoir. Don’t recall the event really but what I do remember is the mozzie bites from my back to the backs of my knees. I was itching for days and pretty sure they had a better time than I did. :woozy_face:

@uksmudge Don’t forget life at LH starts at 18 as in the forum rules. If you take out the first sentence you’ll be good, otherwise it’ll be edited!

2 Likes