Do men mind ....

I don't mind at all if my OH is dressed in bed, obviously a nice silky nightie is the preferred choice but sometimes even the most mundane night clothes can lead to something amazing if the mood is right! Besides, the real world sometimes doesn't give you a choice but when you can be naked it does make it all more special and sexy! :-)

I dont think it really matters as long as you get a decent sleep. Then there's always the Insommniacs thread if you can't .

I can't sleep naked, I have to wear boxers, my wife loves to sleep naked, although when she sleeps in some of the lacy teddies etc from LH, we always oversleep, not from sex just from hugging and never letting go, my heaven is spooing my wife in lingerie. Perfection.

I'd say we don't live in the movies. People don't wake up in their best lingerie or nighty looking sexy. In reality we want to be comfortable! Lol.

I really don't mind what my wife wears to bed. Like you say if we're in the mood or she gets too hot, it all comes off anyway!

Wear what you like and dial it up if you're feeling sexy ;).

P.s - I'd tell ask your kids to knock before coming in, do the same with them though. Behaviour breeds behaviour type thing. :) x

As above, just go for what you are comfortable in, we both sleep nude as thats how we sleep best, but really i would be happy with whatever she needs to be comfortable. In the moment, if it all needs to come off, its not a problem. Just go for what makes you comfortable really.

If I'm with him I tend to wear the spoil me satin baby dolls. In front of my kids I'm more of a naked house anyway as I'm not ashamed of my body, despite the fact that I have my section smile after 2 Caesarians and a split stomach wall as I got so big in pregnancy and breastfed both of my kids. In the summer I'm naked if I'm at my house and in the winter I wear my jammies. Last winter I'd dress up in stockings and suspenders or a basque and then wear my big thick onesie until we went to bed so I was decent in front of his lads but he could feel them underneath xx

"Last winter I'd dress up in stockings and suspenders or a basque and then wear my big thick onesie until we went to bed so I was decent in front of his lads but he could feel them underneath xx"

That would drive me wild knowing what was underneath and not being able to do anything about it :)

"Last winter I'd dress up in stockings and suspenders or a basque and then wear my big thick onesie until we went to bed so I was decent in front of his lads but he could feel them underneath xx"

That would drive me wild knowing what was underneath and not being able to do anything about it :)

As long as it's not to long I'm not to bothered. She used to have a onesie but thankfully thats fallen to the back of the wardrobe, however if some of the above suggestions were worn underneath I might have to reconsider lol. For me it's just a t -shirt as I tend to move about a bit and don't like getting in a tangle.

Just wear my knickers on in bed!

My oh loves me wesring her knickers turns me on aswell love the feel on my cock

Its a great question. I prefer naked but if he does then he should do something to make you feel comfortable enough not to have to worry. Fit a lock on the inside of your bed room door or as I did tell your son if he does want to see you having sex he better learn to knock. I got the oh no that's gross answer but it worked lol.

If your buying more lingerie then I think your more than making up for the cotton nighty ect. Besides all the best things come in a little packaging for us to unwrap.