Do you have a sex routine?

When you and your other half get down to it what do you get up to... Bit of finger play, blowjob then sex?! Do you have a usual routine?! What do you like your OH to do to you / what do you like them to do to you?!

depends on the where and when

never a routine

we do a bit of everything

oral fun touching tasting teasing role play dress up massages

then sometimes its a cuddle in the middle of the night that leads to sex

could be watching telly on the settee the bath the kitchen

but never a routine

1 Like

Never a routine.

mash it up a little :)

ok i suck for being single right now haha

im technically single too :)

I don't feel so bad now lol

wel i shudnt of said OH

jst when ur having sex :) single, married who cares lol

Better lol. Routine baaadd lol

routine was a bad word lol ignore that :(

lol winding you up now M1 lol :P x

single married or what ever it still remains the same lol x

w**ker :P

How very metallica mibs' lol

I've only been with my bloke about a month or so so its still very new and we dont see eachother very often so everything is still very new and we are learning what we like. Its fun finding out!!

If we're going for full on sex, then there'll be some oral and hand/finger play first. Then its the question of which position we're doing it in, and whether she'd like to come before, during or after sex.

If we're just fooling around, then it'll be oral for her to ensure a great orgasm, and then either oral or a wank for me, with an option of places to finish :)

There are certainly things that we tend to do, but never a set routine - we're pretty happy to tryout whatever one of us is in the mood for. If I feel like throwing her around and choking her, it'll happen :p

AdventurousSexKitten wrote:

m1 wrote:

when u and ur other half get down 2 it wot do u get up 2....

bit of finger play, blowjob then sex?!

do you have a usual routine?!

what do you like your OH to do to you / what do you like them 2 do 2 u?!

How long you got m1???!

I like it to be a different each time and I find spontaneous good or enjoy planning to do something to him he doesn't know about...that excites me seeing his reaction.

aslong as u need :)

I like my hair being played with, and my neck being gently kissed..it's very sexy. I also like my back being stroked and caressed.

They're the sorts of things that can get me going, so my OH knows which buttons to push... Also him pulling his weight round the house puts me in a good mood in more ways than one. If he's done the dishes, made a drink, and put the kids to bed he immediately on a roll.

1 Like

Me and my OH have a kinda of set routine if we don't have much time (we're parents to a baby under 1) so if we're stuck for time we usually kiss, then explore each other with hands, mutual masturbation then I slide under the covers and give her oral, then I get inside and we keep changing positions until it's all over.

If we have a lot of time we do whatever the hell we feel like at the time!

mrs average wrote:

I like my hair being played with, and my neck being gently kissed..it's very sexy. I also like my back being stroked and caressed.

They're the sorts of things that can get me going, so my OH knows which buttons to push... Also him pulling his weight round the house puts me in a good mood in more ways than one. If he's done the dishes, made a drink, and put the kids to bed he immediately on a roll.

I have to agree with all of that! If he's done some chores he's pretty much onto a sure thing!

Sometimes it is nice to have a really quick wham bam, but my favourite is a session after a gentle massage instead! ;)