Do you have a toy box or secret wardrobe??

We have a toy box in the wardrobe😅 running out of room 😈

I have an ottoman full and a box on top of the wardrobe

Like many others, have bits stored all over the place -

In draw besides our bed are both our wands (Doxy and Mantric), some Lingerie for Mrs Sen and an unused rabbit.

In our wardrobe, we have a 2 draw chest full of regular use items (strap on harnesses, dildos, butt plugs, paddle, flogger and a few other bits) as well as a box up high of less used items ( bed restraints plus a few toys that have been superceded). Chargers live in our ensuite draw.

Kids are old enough now not to go prying, but unfortunately old enough to know what the sounds coming out of our bedroom mean too. Still, they don't ask (fear that we might answer I suspect).

We use a laptop bag that we purchased. It is lockable and slim enough to store under the bed. Each item then stored in the satin drawstring bags.

Hi everyone, I've got the same question as the OP, my problem is with organisation as well as storage, a large duffel bag, two under bed draws and a bedside cabinet contain it all plus more I keep finding. A 20 year collection that gets added to often and rarely gone through to sort out stuff that doesn't fit or get used. I'm looking at draw inserts for stockings, bras, babydolls and thongs but the costumes and leather/PVC needs something dedicated plus I'd love a contents list that could be categorised and items that go together etc, it's a bit of a mission but I'm really wracking my brain to find a good solution.

Big bottom draw in tie bags of toys, a draw and box full of lingerie. Hubby is such a bad influence lol :-P

I have a sort of long lost that runs along either side of my bedroom, they house many large plastic storage boxes full of “toys” and oher fun things.

last time I checked, I was supprised at how many there were!

We have a toy draw which is basically just a set of draws we got from IKEA. We try to separate the underwear and toys as sometimes they can get ruined with the Velcro. Depends how many you have but a small plastic box normally does the trick.

Box for toys but corsets and outfits are in the wardrobe, as I'm single there's no need to hide anything 😊

We have an under bed drawer, would prefer a dungeon!!