Do you like to see you man in mens thongs or have you bought them for him

SweetSubmission wrote:

It does nothing for me - I like my men manly and dominant in the sack, so anything emasculating is a turn off - and frilly knickers are definitely emasculating in my book!! No, I'm with the lobby group prefering smart well fitting plain black/white boxers. But each to their own, if it works for you go do it.

SS xx

I wouldnt mind seeing one on a guy if it was clearly worn as a joke but in general I dont find them sexy on men at all.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I would KILL to see my man dress for rocky again.. He did it once, but he refuses to do it for me in the bedroom. Hurrumph!

Take the photos of him to bed with you and tell him how hot he looked!

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I dont have a thing for men in thongs, but I have a huge thing for men in heels, PVC, fishnets.. etc.. Mmmmm

Well hellooo there ducky!External Media LOL

SG69 x *minces off*

i wear them some times and am only 24 and scotish so i wouldnt say they were for middle aged french men, but everyone to there own. i find them really comfy plus the wife likes me wearing them and she has bought me some.

AA you know it's touring at the mo - even if you can't afford to go if there is one near you just go to the theatre before the show is going to start - you will have never seen so many corseted/thonged/fishnetted men in one place before!!!!

x

I prefer a man in a nice fitting pair of black boxers - mmm. Although the only thong I've ever seen a guy in is one of mine.... slightly worrying...

i have a couple of mn's thongs but dont show em to the gf.

usually wear mens briefs... and sometimes girls panties. boxers dont give enough support and tend to ride up. also, a bit bulky under dress trousers

Nice panties you got on there fella! Long time no see dude!

SG69

I have bought the OH some thongs to wear as i love to see his bum and we laugh so much when he dances round in them doing " party boy"

spankmebaby wrote:

I've never seen ANY bloke look nice in a thong, nice tight black or white boxers for my hubby every time.

If MY husband was wearing women's underwear with neither my knowledge or approval I would have his balls off!

I seen him wearing a thong only last week in Tesco.

SG69 x

Oh no - sounds like those ASDA/ Wal-Mart pics :oO

My Bloke in Afghan at the min and i do have to admit to keep us both going we been setting challenges one of his challenges was to wear the sparkly thong i sent him in his parcel. He had to get a picture of him in the sparkly thong in the middle of the desert wearing that and his boots nothing else lol we'll see when he gets back if he did it lol xx

Wow! Great idea!!!

I have to admit I hate those novelty pouches you see in Ann Summers with a sheep face that baas! Total mood killer!!

x

Going on a hen night soon maybe I should buy the bride the most hideous one!!

x

id love to buy my oh undies,but he doesnt wear any,his reason being its easier for me to gain access!!!!

Whoo! Loving that bride2b! My OH will only wear loose fit boxers, nothing tight let alone a thong

x

I like snug fitting boxers ... my OH looks really hot in them and I love that I can see the outline of his peachy bum and ehem "goods"

I love stroking him through them too...a nice hard cock behind tight jersy cotton is the best!

xxKPxx

Yea my OH has a pair of tighties and they give everything such a gropeable look!! Shame my OH will only wear them for a few mins!

x

Love thngs ingenral my ex got me into wearing them and thin there great x ;-)

Almost as bad as kilts.

(Disclaimer: Topical humour, please don't start this discussion again....)