Do you like to see you man in mens thongs or have you bought them for him

My wife love me to ware tight boxers, and she has bought me some thongs which i have worn on some evenings out, they make me feel very sexy and naughty.
I told my wife this about 6 months ago and soon after while we were playing one evening she said she wanted me to put on a thong, fine i thought she then gave me one of hers. In the heat of the moment i put them on and we played since then on 3 occasions she has told me to ware her panties to work. i would have to admit to finding it very much a turn on, and when ive got home we have had a really steamy session

Men in thongs or tight little briefs really do nothing for me........i just have visions of early Tom jones on that boat in Speedos or mankinis etc...........

I love the tight stretch a fronts......they look damn sexy and u can see every curve of their ass......dont mind boxers as long as they arnt too baggy leaving everything to blow in the wind so to speak!!

KittyPurry wrote:

I like snug fitting boxers ... my OH looks really hot in them and I love that I can see the outline of his peachy bum and ehem "goods" External Media

I love stroking him through them too...a nice hard cock behind tight jersy cotton is the best!

xxKPxx

As a biologist I thought you'd know not to have him wear any snug underwear! Next you'll tell me he has a lap top and spends a lot of time in the kitchen near ovens. Poor mister KP's sperm. :(

WandA wrote:

Almost as bad as kilts.External Media

(Disclaimer: Topical humour, please don't start this discussion again....)

External Media

Hey muz, if youve had the snip then you dont worry about the little fellas. and lets face it how may times do you have sex and actually need them!!!!!

Muz333 wrote:

As a biologist I thought you'd know not to have him wear any snug underwear! Next you'll tell me he has a lap top and spends a lot of time in the kitchen near ovens. Poor mister KP's sperm. :(

KP and DD are disappointing us by not spreading their fantastic genes! Free contraception.External Media

WandA wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

KP and DD are disappointing us by not spreading their fantastic genes! Free contraception.External Media

Thought heat was only a temporary thing anyway!

Adx

As far as i know it is. as the testiles are continously making the little fellas and only the ones swimming are effected by heat.

have to say, remarkably comfortable, once you get used to them, even the wifes

I'm all up for wearing a thong, boxers or whatever else would look sexy, but I think Hella Rouge is right, only guys with model physique are going to look good in a thong, so thats me counted out.

There doesn't seem to be a huge variety of sexy undies for blokes though. With "Thong" totally inappropriate for many of us, we are left with basic variations on "trunk" style:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14926

or "boxer shorts"

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17578

I've bought my OH them in the past and personally love him in them.

Makes his bum eat-able lol.

As above - he took abit of geting used to - but i guess thats like anything

I wear gloss PVC thong style briefs and they feel comfortable to wear. I feel confident wearing them, not embarrassed.

I also have a couple of mesh (see-through) skimpy G-strings as well.

I have no problem with my husband wearing thongs, but i just think male thongs are silly.

He does occasionally borrow one of mine to wear. I have no problem with that, as long as he puts it in the wash pile and not back in the draw when he's done with it!

I also do find it quite sexy seeing him in a nice satin or silky thong. But I've always had a bit of a thing for crossdressing, so that might just be me haha!

The only time id want my man in a thong is if he wore mine, something kinky about him putting mine on. but if he was to buy mens thongs etc to wear normally im sorry i wouldnt find it sexy or a turn on. Nice tight jockey style boxers does it for me, Men and thongs just dont go. they dont have an ass shaped for them.

Ugh! No offence to anybody who likes them but I just can't stand them. I don't even like female thongs and luckily, neither does my partner. Neither of us see the appeal of having fabric lodged up our cracks. :P Still, each to their own.

Oh, This subject.....

I'ld say I'm like my OH really...

Some days, Like today, I'll wear my baggy 'Comfy' boxers as they're a lot more comfortable when my joints/ibs or kidney play up.

Other days when I'm not in pain I'll usually wear my CK briefs or my collection of snug fitting shorts like my hello kitty ones or my asian style ones ( tribal and dragon styles etc )

I do however have a rapidly expanding collection of male lingerie.

Both 'J', my previous lover 'K' and my last fling all enjoyed seeing/feeling me in a thong ( mens and womens ) 'K' actively bought me loads and 'J' has bought me a few.

I have thongs and strings for men in all kinds of styles, But I also have a few mankini's ( leapord print/black mesh/red pvc etc ) plus a few kinky items like an open back snug pare of mesh animal print boxers, A black pvc thong which at the front has no pouch at all, Just a cock and ball ring. 'J' loves that one! And some sheer Thongs too.

I've also worn 'J's and 'K's panties/thongs a few times. 'J' hasn't said anything but she's cool with it, Beleive me if she wasn't I'ld know about it lol!

I'm no cross dresser, But it just adds a really sexy/kinky edge to the day and boosts my confidence ten fold!

There's my two cents anyway

I'ld also like to add that I feel in no way at all de-masculinated or sissyfied, If I did I'ld stop straight away as that is not my cup of tea at all!

'J' feels the same way, She doesn't see me as a sissy boy etc, She just has a laugh with me and thinks I have a huge pair of balls for having the 'balls' and confidence to do it!

Each to their own I guess. I originally started wearing them for running but then I happened to be wearing one when I got with my ex. She kinda warmed to them for in the bedroom so I ended up getting slightly more fashionable ones for when I was with her from Deadgoodundies. But I'd have to agree that you need the body to pull them off.

Men in thongs? Oof! Not my cup of tea although i have worn them for the OH, silver mind you! I'm a briefs or boxers bloke :-) SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Men in thongs? Oof! Not my cup of tea although i have worn them for the OH, silver mind you! I'm a briefs or boxers bloke :-) SG x

SG AKA "The Silver Fox".External Media

Not for me either, I don't like male 'lingerie', I can't help but associate it with looking a bit like the stereotypical gay, of course there is nothing wrong with that but it just doesn't float my boat.