Do your friends now about your secret life?

Most of my Close friends know about our sexual kinks etc. And we were very shocked to find out how many of our friends that are in fact Bi and enjoy lots of kinky things to.

My Bridesmaid brought me a Strap on for our wedding present!! So i feel each to there own but i am not afraid to answer the questions if they are asked. One of my best friends is Vanilla should we say but will still ask me about different toys, dressing up, Whips etc.

No one knows what me and husband get up to and probably never will. On here i can say but i think people we know just arnt ready would be shocked i like are private life being private.

I don't talk in much detail with my friends - that applies to all aspects of my life. I have a couple of close friends who I confide a lot in but even with them I don't give too much detail. I wish I could be more open, especially now when I'm dealing with a lot of difficult stuff. I'd really like to talk but I worry about piling too much on other people.

Though, interestingly, I am the go-to person in my friendship group for relationship advice. So maybe they've got an inkling somehow.

Not yet but if my best friend comes round when I am playing with my wand I might have some explain to do my bedroom is right near front door

Yes, two friends on here know my Username and I talk openly about my kinky sex life with them and one other person.

We all need friends to talk sex with, it's not a taboo topic and you can learn a lot from one another.

Not for us. What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. There isn't a need for others to know what goes on.

Some of our friends know some of what we do. No one knows everything (yet).

My friends know I like sex, so nothing should surprise them really!

As time goes on and I become more comfortable with talking about bits and bobs, more and more people find out.
I've several friends who know, plus the in laws...!

No. Covert life for me. It wouldn't go well with work. Not that I break the law or anything but some things are best kept private.

I have spoke with a couple friends about it, but keep it very close with people i trust only.

Nobody knows whatever get up to.. Not sure they would agree..

I have 2 friends I've let slip a few things but we talk sex as a group. The chat has progressively got into more anal with us...as one had a finger attack his bum on a date a while ago.

My Mrs openly talks about it with her work mates and tells them about the toys she has...that annoys me but I don't know why lol

no!

it is a private life which we need for just ourselfs

Nope I haven't told anyone.

I'm usually quite dominant in my day to day life. However in the bedroom it's totally different. I don't think anyone would even guess..let alone that we test sex toys too😂

Yes, two of my friends know my username on here and we all talk very openly to each other, it's a great way of giving advice and sharing tips I think.

Not something I’m ashamed of but still don’t feel the need to broadcast. Reasons being is that some people I know would go out of there way to read all my posts and reviews while others would maybe try and take advantage of Lovehoney and their generosity.

A close friend of my partner knows all about our account and has read our reviews. She often asks us questions and has bought products from here based on what we thought about them.

So talking to others does have advantages but all in all I class this under private life unless I’m asked.

Are we vanilla? Years ago, when we announced that we were going to have a baby, the first question asked (quite seriously) was, "Are you going to adopt?" Perhaps we were too vanilla and needed to spice it up enough to at least give off the right vibe.

Two children later, and I have yet to be asked for any sort of sex-related advice.

No one knows a thing but it's sort of cool to have a life which no one knows about.

We have a growing collection of things from here (always liked toys and lingerie) but we also regularly go to fetish clubs so we can dress up and experience this "other side" of our lives.

A knowing smile or look says it all between us when friends start talking about general naughyness !!

I have two close friends who know a little bit, they both know I have at least one vibe. I'm very open to conversations about sex generally but the details are kept between my husband and I. My friends confide alot in me, and are quite straight laced. They'd be completely shocked by our antics.

I haven’t told anyone, I keep myself to myself.