Do your friends now about your secret life?

No. My wife’s family know we have a box of goodies but not necessarily what is in that box.

A handful of friends have tried to start conversations with me about their sex lives and how they want to do more but the conversation falters and doesn’t get picked up again.

No, my friends know i like sex but they don't know about my fetish. It stays in the bedroom or the sitting room but definitely would not tell my friends.

I was very moved by AnalLover's post but I can't see a "quote this post" button on my phone - you sound so very like my SO.
I'm the opposite. All my friends know I'm into toys, I was so excited at getting my libido back I told everyone!
I have one friend that I confide everything with. I've started writing a story (third draft now) and she reads it and comments. She knows everything I get up to, and shares her adventures with me.
I do fantasise about being lovers with her sometimes! That might be a bit much for my SO to take, he's so guarded about his sexuality.
I've been wondering about the right acronym for him - I think it's FWB rather than SO.
Everyone's significant. Lol.

We have ever only told one person about our sex lives. She had just finished a rrelationship, saying the what ses she had sex was cold and almost non existant laterly. We asked was is sex or making love, that got the conversation started, and I think we reveieled a bit too much about our own bedroom antics.

Absolutely not; the whole double life thing is quite exciting. Some secrets are worth keeping. My friends somehow think I'm asexual 😂

Noooooo. The only friend I ever told about what I like has now turned into my OH 😂😋 I wouldn’t tell anyone else just because I wouldn’t want people knowing what I like but that being said, I imagine my OH has told quite a few people he loves how dirty and kinky I get 😂

No-one knows, except for my hubby, but even him doesn't know how big my collection is. I wouldn't tell other people because I also find it quite exciting the idea ob being a secret and something that I keep totally to myself.

My other half knows some of my other life, and kind of struggles with it, but helps out when she feels comfortable with it. Other wise no one else. Not even being on this site. It freaks people out, when you try and talk about sex and even kinky sex... were a strange lot!!!! But love it.

Most friends know me as a horny senior , but only a few have any detailed knowledge . And those have asked for suggestions about slightly kinky stuff . Quite a few know that I went to nudist camp .

My friends know I’m kinky and that I have somewhat different tastes, they just don’t know what. Best kept that way I think as I don’t think it’s fair to tell them what my partner is into when they know him too

I have always kept things under wraps until fairly recently when a friend convinced me that it wasn't weird to bring this stuff up. For the longest time, no one had any idea I drew lewd stuff, especially considering the kind of work I usually do and how I always seemed to avoid talking about sex etc.

i havent tald any off my m8ts about me dressing in girls underwear i dont think tay would understand

My OH used to go shopping with her boss in a fetish shop near where they worked and a ladies only shop, which I will not name. Her boss had a far more adventurous streak than either of us and I am pretty sure that my OH has not told me everything they discussed. But, that would be none of my business anyway.

Other than that, nobody else knows. Who would believe me? ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Yep, I never used to be very open and then I decided what the hell these people are my friends they love me whatever and now all of us talk openly about it! It just needed one of us to bring it up I think now we talk about it all the time

Interestingly since reading and commenting on this thread, one of my long time gay best friends actually started the conversation about his own likes and dislikes because somehow that’s where the conversation ended up and turns out he is very similar to me when it comes to fetishes and stuff. So I opened up as I know I can trust him and actually it’s really liberating! I mean I don’t want the whole world knowing 😂 and I know my SO has told a couple of his mates one of which I do speak to which I find a bit awkward because it is very personal to me but actually telling someone who I’m close to and I decided it would be ok to share is great, the conversations we have now are 100X more exciting 😂😂

Not with any friends, no. In fact the only places I openly talk about my kinky fetishes are here and on Reddit, all nice and anonymous.

All top secret here. Even my avitar wears a mask!

Only one friend knows of my dominatrix past, most know I have no filter so I usually make many sexual jokes or references but it's not really something that comes up oddly enough. I'm a very open person, but I try not to talk about it all unless it is brought to me if that makes sense? I have one pal who is fairly sexual but most of my friends keep everything fairly locked down. Me and my sister are quite close though, she tends to come to me for advice and we do sometimes shop together. But my mum isn't a very sexual person so I think that might be why she's under my wing. Think it's why I love being here with you bunch!

We keep it kind of a secret! I say kind of as don't think my friends or family would understand why we swing but he has told his friend everything!! Lol

Jesus No!!!! That would ruin all the fun but I do have 1 close friend who I confide in who also lives a secret life 😉