Do your friends now about your secret life?

Yes my best friend knows probably everything I've ever done and been interested in trying giving each other tips is great whilst having a coffee and chat she's opened up more to me now and told me things I never thought she would but she says I give her confidence

Very select few friends know of my kinky side. A few even asked about toys etc and how to bring them into playtime.

My best friend knows of my Lovehoney addiction but other than that I tend to keep my sex life a secret. My oh is very private so I also have to respect his wishes. It makes it a bit more exciting too.

I'm not "open" about the things we gt up to, but my best friend & I regularaly chat & review our own LH items, which she only found out about because I was raving one day about something I'd bought.

A male work colleague is responsible for me finding Lovehoney in the first place, so needless to say I have thanked him, and we do talk about our experiences of various toys when we work together.

My two closest female friends know I have my friskiness back, but can't say I have felt the need to drop any references to anal or bondage into conversation. I'm not sure my mates want to know that much detail if I'm honest.

No I like to keep what happens in the bedroom too ourselves, I am sure a lot of people have special boxes under the bed though....

No all remains secret a couple girls we will talk about getting new lingerie etc and taking pics of where bought (not us in it) etc. But what happens in actual bedroom (or anywhere else sexually) stays there.

It depends who I am talking to. My best friend is a little on the shy side so she gets embarrassed whenever we talk about sex but one of my other friends is like an open book with me, as I am with her. I love that we are able to talk about stuff, its what girls are meant to do, right? I don't think my husband really talks about our sex life as his friends will ask me instead! LOL!

It would be great if i could talk to friends about it. But friends arent as open as me. Hence why im on here šŸ˜Š

God no I wouldnt know where to start plus alot of my friends unfortunately are a little single minded basically it's sex and that's it to them.

No. Everything secret here too.

Phew !! Some of my friends would be "Too Stuffed Shirt" if they were to know some of my secrets !! I could just hear them now Tut-Tut or Talk-down-their-Nose at me, as one or two can be very condescending & tactless with their comments !!

Im fairly open when talking about general sex topics and an ever so slightly more guarded stance when it comes to BDSM or Fetish based things. If someone asked me directly I'd have an honest conversation with them, but i wont bring those topics to the table myself other than talk of light bondage / impact things.

Gosh know I canā€™t imagine letting anyone know my secrets except of course my LH friends

I havenā€™t told anyone about my secret life, no one knows.

Hell yes! Me and a friend talk in quite some detail about our sexpeditions and he sends me photos of some of his 'puppies' in their collars. Probably on a weekly basis I get a phonecall with him chatting about some guy he slept with and I live for it. Also repay the favour whenever I can but I sleep with a lot less people. He knows I am into sex toys and bondage but doesn't know my lovehoney screen name. Maybe one day.