Douches- why?

Sounds like a great weekend! No reason to leave the bedroom let alone the house!

I've always wondered about douches, i've never had a problem with anything brown whenever i've played with anal, in fact i've always been surprised at just how un brown the whole thing is! I believe the reason is that that part of your colon only fills up just before you need to go and remains pretty much empty the rest of the time.

good point nutmeg. I think as long as you haven't had a mahoosive meal the day before, most people will be fine without a flush. I think a lot of it is peace of mind. It really would spoil the mood if your (insert your own insertable here) came out looking earthy!

I've encountered faecal matter during my anal explorations with others, but that never bothered me. It's a body function, it happens, and toys always need cleaning afterwards regardless. My mood never felt spoiled by a wee bit of poo. :)

I suppose if you play in the dirt you should expect to get a little muddy!

On another note Lubyanka, Mistress wanted me to pass on thanks for the prostate milking info. She spent a great deal of time over the weekend reading it and says it was extreamly useful! She says i have a special treat in store this weekend, so i'm a little concerned as to whats going to happen!

Slave Malcom wrote:

On another note Lubyanka, Mistress wanted me to pass on thanks for the prostate milking info. She spent a great deal of time over the weekend reading it and says it was extreamly useful! She says i have a special treat in store this weekend, so i'm a little concerned as to whats going to happen!

Oh, thank you very much for passing that on, Slave Malcom, I'm really delighted that your partner felt she benefitted from that information. I worked really hard on it, and I'm so glad my efforts were useful! :) :) :)

Please know that my prostate milking information pages only have respectful stuff in them, and any evilness you experience can only have come from elsewhere. I hope that helps to reassure you. :)

I'm sure it will be fine, Mistress isn't mean in that way. I just normally like to read up on stuff like this first, but Msitress has banned me from reading your link! I guess Mistress wants the anticipation to build.

Slave Malcom wrote:

I'm sure it will be fine, Mistress isn't mean in that way. I just normally like to read up on stuff like this first, but Msitress has banned me from reading your link! I guess Mistress wants the anticipation to build.

Ok, I think I know why - there is one section where I advise submissive men that they might not want to read past a certain point because the stuff I cover there might work better if it's done without them knowing what's behind it. It should work fine even if they do read it, it's just a choice to make. If she's doing what I think she is, then you should enjoy it a lot. :)

I'd be very interested in any feedback you can provide regarding how it all works for you. :)

Ok, i'll let you know if anything happens over the weekend.

Thank you. :)

great advice My girlfriend is coming back from her holiday tommorrow and wants to try out the strap on I bought. She has fingered me in the past and I love it, but have bought a douche from LH and wondered how many times I should repeat the operation so to speak.

great site by the way

Used the douch on the link on page 1 yesterday...wont do it again!!!

Think ill leave it be in future and just run the risk of a bit os 'mess'!!!

was far more explosive than id ever imagined!!

When I was first getting into using toys, I used a douche. I quickly found that a single bulb of water was generally insufficient ; it would get the low-hanging, er, fruit, but too often, just as the toys were getting really busy, there'd be a new delivery from Peristalsis Express. So I tried multiple bulbfulls, several times, in an attempt to really get up there. Sometimes, this did the trick admirably; other times, I'd be lulled into a false sense of security, and again have the toy's movement suddenly slowed by a flow of sludge. Plus, multiple bulbfuls had a tendency to hold back a little—I'd think my butt was clean and dry, and slip in a plug; but take the plug out a half-hour later and a little squirt of yucky fluid hit the floor. And finally, it seemed to me that the natural mucus production was forced into overdrive after a douche—a large flow of mucus during play (not necessarily a bad thing) and also minor GI distress, with a lot of belching, because the body chemistry gets knocked out of equilibrium. (If this happens to you: bananas and strawberries have lots of potassium, which is what your body wants.)

Instead, I now rely on mechanical means. This process isn't exactly pleasant—you directly confront a lot more poop than you will with the douche method—but it works at least as well as a douche without the held-back water and mucus overproduction

After my regular BM, I start with the Tantus Ripple. First, I just leave it in place; its mere presence seems to stimulate the lower colon to squeeze a bit more into the rectum. I pump the toy back and forth a bit, then withdraw it; the Ripple's four bloops work to pull the crap out. Wipe it clean with TP, wash it off with soap and hot water, re-lube and slip it back up. One nice thing about the Ripple is that it's very smooth and gently curved; you can move it in and out quite a bit without undue irritation.

Once I'm happy with how clean the Ripple is when it comes out, I use my Beanstalk toy from Fun Factory. This is a longer, more bead-like silicone toy; its shape is even more effective at removing the stuff than the Ripple, and it reaches further, up into the bottom of the colon. I try not to use this as much, because its rougher texture and its greater reach can lead to irritation, but I don't consider myself clean until this comes out without visible clumps of brown on it.

Depending on how much assplay I want (and isn't the answer always TOO MUCH?), I very well may start all over again: slip the Ripple back in and go sit on it for a half-hour or so, then see if there's been more stuff come down the pipes. Frequently, for me, the answer is yes, but the second round of cleaning is (almost always) all it takes for hours of clean-enough-to-lick anal play. (Well, maybe not really lick...) (Maybe.)

Douches why?... So you don't get choclate on your lollipop!

If you want to try anal it is a good idea to make everything as nice & pleasant as possible. If it hurts or there was a lump of sweetcorn on the end of your fellas wang, then the chances are you'd be reluctant to try again. Keep everything ship shape & Bristol fashion until you have your brown wings proper. Once you are used to the process then a bit of a this & that won't trip you up, then you can up the ante &go a bit harder plus you can start to 'wing it'!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Douches why?... So you don't get choclate on your lollipop!

That is such a horrid way to put it, but the best way to put it aswell, hahahaha.

x x x x

Does anyone just find it annoying? I get pissed off having water in my ears so no way am I squirting it up my arse!

Could be one of those more is better moments... like why do Dogs love to stick their head out of the car window but if you blow on them they go crackers??

Hi Emmilou

That's a difficult one.........and I reckon you should bite the bullet and talk to the doc. In theory the rectum and colon are separate entities and it shouldn't be an issue but not understanding the details I don't think any of us should be daft enough to advise either way. I am sure doctor's have had anal at sometime in their lives......so go on - be brave!

Hi Emmilou

That's a difficult one.........and I reckon you should bite the bullet and talk to the doc. In theory the rectum and colon are separate entities and it shouldn't be an issue but not understanding the details I don't think any of us should be daft enough to advise either way. I am sure doctor's have had anal at sometime in their lives......so go on - be brave!