Electrostim begginer

Hi everyone!

I’m very curious to try electrostim sex/masturbation. Sadly i haven’t been able to find much out there that shows how to use or if any risks. I do have epilepsy not had a seizure for over 5 years wooohoooooo however I was just wondering if anyone knew of any risks. Obviously I will check with my doctor/neurologist too just wondered if anybody knew?

Also any recommendations for a beginner?

Thanks guys and happy safe sex everyone! X

3 Likes

As you have epilepsy, I wouldn’t risk any kind of electrical play without speaking to a doctor who has your medical history in front of them.

It might be ok for you, but is it worth triggering a seizure? Particularly as you are talking about masturbation, which I’m guessing you are intending to do solo. Your doctor will know better than internet strangers, I’m afraid

2 Likes

Hi @Calie thanks for the advice and I completely agree. I wouldn’t try it without speaking to my doctor first. I was just curious to see if someone has a similar experience. I wouldn’t risk my own health for my own curiosity. Nor do I condone it. Always check with your doc first!

Also wanted to see what would be beginner friendly. Have you had any experience with electrostim before? Thanks again for your concern and advice! :pray: :relaxed:

I can’t comment on your specific case.

I use an Electrastim unit with conducting loops on my penis and with a conductive butt plug with no problems but, not surprisingly, there is a warning against using the unit anywhere near the chest area.

1 Like

@rockstar So always below the waist, got ya thanks for the advice! :grin:

2 Likes

Obviously, epilepsy might be impacted so yes, definitely check with your doctor before trying anything but it sounds like you are planning to do this.

If he/she gives you the go ahead… I have the Estim KIX Beginner’s Kit and using the pads I think this is a great intro, it’s a whole new sensation both independently and combined with your regular masturbation techniques. I also have a probe but didn’t get as much from this as using the pads though posdibly because the power output needs to be greater for me. My full review is here if you fancy a read.

1 Like

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much @Peitho ill Definitely check it out! X

1 Like

Hmmmm my wife has epilepsy and even the bite clickers there warnings…
Electrical impulses could set a seizure off depending on your body…

Take care

1 Like

I’m sure your Doc will be able to offer the advice you need. At the end of the day, its just a tens manchine applied to stimulate sexually rather than to provide pain relief as they were designed for.

Your doctor should easily be able to find info about compatibility of tens machine for patient with epilepsy.

2 Likes

While some like it - I found it was not sexual at all and I felt it reminded me on being in labour (tens machine)

But as you have epilepsy I would not take the risk

1 Like

Woo I know what you mean and it does look like a really kinky thing to try out but yes I’d defo consult your doctor first to make sure it won’t trigger a fit or anything plus the best is to start off on low settings, maybe even consider a metal sounding rod too for added fun!

Do try to do some further research as well and not just jump straight into it as I’m sure there’s certain places where you have to attach the connections on the skin to not cause damage

1 Like

You can use an actual TENS machine if your doctor’s happy; some brands are NHS approved. The sensations, particularly on lower power so as not to trigger muscle contractions, can be strangely enjoyable. I doubt this is common but having discovered these sensations I’ve found I can recall and experience them through pure concentration without any stimulation which has to be something going on with my brain and therefore potentially dangerous. :warning: