Eunuch what people think about it?

Thanks for the update @lumberjack. So glad it worked out well xx

Hi guys I am feeling really good and my mental health is better than it has been for a long time. Everything has healed up and I am back to full strength. My business is going well after the break I had for surgery. Just thought I would give an update. Thinking of dating again! any tips would be much appreciated lol!!

7 Likes

Awk I’m so pleased everything is going well for you!
Good luck with the dating. Some tips that I gave my sister…
Always be chatting with a few people so that you don’t get emotionally involved before you’ve met them.
Remember that dating is hard going and sometimes people are crappy, but not all people!
Don’t get stuck in a text rut, ask for a date if you’re still chatting easily after a week.
Sexy banter is ok but don’t get caught up in talking about sex too soon.
No is a full sentence, you can use it at any time.
Dating is supposed to be fun. If you’re not having fun then bow out, kindly.

5 Likes

That’s brilliant, thanks for letting us know. You’d certainly gone through enough suffering without having to fight to get it fixed.

1 Like

@lumberjack so happy to hear this. Excellent news

1 Like

Hi sorry I haven’t been on here since you posted just been so busy thanks for the tips they are really helpful x x

1 Like

Just a quick update I have been on some dates now and it has gone really well.

7 Likes

Oh brilliant stuff. Still pain free?

1 Like

Great news @lumberjack :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I am pain free in the most part thank you, I just have a few twinges now and again. So much better than before though.

2 Likes

Hi guys sorry I haven’t been on for a while. I can now report I am in a relationship with a women by the name of Jenny. she is so beautiful and lovely I told her quite soon after we started dating and she was not put off by my lack of sack and balls.

9 Likes

Oh that’s brilliant news. So happy for you xx

1 Like

@lumberjack thats wonderful, so happy for you x

That’s great @lumberjack :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So glad you’re happy and doing well x

@lumberjack I’m so pleased for you, thats a great update.

great news @lumberjack
so pleased for you mate

If i may ask, how does the sexual element part of a relationship happen once the balls have gone?

Just being really curious.
You dont need to answer my question, feel free to ignore it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi sex is great now no problems at all. Sexually it feels better as I am more comfortable with my body. Being castrated and undergoing a scrotectomy really has changed my life for the better .My present girlfriend loves it

8 Likes

i have thought about it, my tiny pp doesn’t work anyway, get rid of my balls and sac !

might as well remove my penis , it’s useless. be nice and clean then !