Exciting News - Oh! Points Loyalty Scheme....

dh wrote:

I know we were warned but is anyone else really regretting not spending their points before today?

I could have had something a lot better than £11 off with my 5700 points but nothing caught my eye. Shame the points have become almost as worthless as Tesco et al.

I am now. I'm massively regretting it. Going down from £30 down to £13 is really upsetting.

Skitty wrote:

Like everyone else, I'm a touch disappointed by the changes. I think I wouldn't mind the changes so much since I wasn't really saving for anything particular, but I do find it particularly disappointing that I thought that being runner-up in the MOTM competition had netted me 10pounds to spend in points before (I think that was the math anyway!), but now it's worth nothing near the same. I was so excited thinking what I was going to save up for, but now not so much. Still proud to have been chosen for the picture, but definitely much less of an incentive to post naughty pictures unless you really think you've got a shot of winning the big prize now.

This is actually a very good point. I got 2000 points for runner up in review of the month. That's about £10. Now it's worth £4. That completely and totally sucks. :(