Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

If married at first sight Australia isn’t quite trashy enough, have a look for “Yummy Mummies” - another Aussie trash “reality” show (not sure if available in UK or not) - takes cringe to a whole new level.

We have a few Canadian shows on the go

• The Coroner
  • Burden of Proof

I liked the look of that resident alien one above, thanks, and its available in NZ on one of our free to air channel apps, sweet

1 Like

Episode 2 of Resident Alien was hilarious.

1 Like

I have been watching the office US atm and I’m loving it. Currently on season 6 x

Been highly recommended Netflix’s Mindhunter by quite a few people so thought we’d give it a go tonight, 2 episodes in a it looks like it’s going to as good as I’ve been they said.

1 Like

Yes, it was good!

2 Likes

Watched the first two episodes of The Terror last night

1 Like

Any good? I recorded them.

I enjoyed it , it’s certainly different anyway. I’ll be watching again :+1:

1 Like

Just finished Mindhunter which was brilliant.

4 Likes

Yes, pity they’re making no more at the moment, as they were setting up nicely to follow the BTK killer.

2 Likes

Line of Duty. Has to be best thing going at the min. OH and me had to binge watch from season one to be ready for last night start of season 6.
Who is H?

1 Like

I’ll second Line of Duty! Will be watching last nights recorded episode this evening.

1 Like

Wandavision

1 Like

Loved mindhunter

2 Likes

A few I’ve watched on Netflix is Kingdom, it’s an MMA/ UFC type series. Power. Murder mountain which is a true crime documentary

I’m bingeing What We Do In The Shadows on BBC iPlayer. It’s a mockumentary, based on vampire flatmates getting on each other’s nerves through the centuries.

Nadja the female vampire is so f###ing funny. :heart: I haven’t laughed that hard in ages! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Been watching “Nancy Drew” which I was very skeptical to start with but its been really quite good. A little cheesy here and there, but is a solid take on the teenage sleuth angle (and a few good horror jump scares thrown in for good measure).

Also, New Amsterdam, feel good(ish) TV drama about a NY hospital, very good characters

I don’t normally watch that much T.V but I do like the box sets.
I have recently binge watched Peaky blinders, the Terror and the Curfew.
Both the ships portrayed in the Terror were based on actual ships that went missing, both have been found and due to the cold waters they are in they are very well preserved.

2 Likes

Oh The Terror was brilliant! Initially I wasn’t sure whether I’d enjoy it but it had me gripped from the first episode.

Now watching Line Of Duty, this series every bit as good as the previous ones. Best thing on T.V at the moment, I’ll be sad when it ends! :cry:

2 Likes

The Terror was a lot gorier than i anticipated! :joy:

1 Like