Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

Never watched an episode of LOD but have read good things about it, will have to give the latest season a watch.

2 Likes

Yes, there were some bits that made me feel a bit sick! @WillC

1 Like

Whats everyone’s top 3 on Netflix?

My top 3 are

1. sons of anarchy
  2. bridgerton
  3. top boy

Also not on Netflix but I’m obsessed with harlots!

Is there anything that’s next on your watch list? For me it’s things heard and seen!

Also would highly recommend the film the wrong missy!

Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
For my third choice Rocket Man the Elton John musical biopic.

Ooh some good choices, I have breaking bad on my to watch list

1 Like

Trust me it’s excellent!

1 Like
  1. Teen wolf
  2. Humans
  3. The girl from nowhere

Mine are quite unique and not everyone’s cup of tea but they are on Netflix and I like them haha.

1 Like

Breaking bad is ace!

I couldn’t narrow it to a top 3 but here’s some we have watched or are watching which we enjoy: orange is the new black, prison break, sabrina, ratched, the haunting of Hill house/ bly manor, sex education, bad education, van helsing, and last but not least, bonding :blush:

2 Likes

Designated survivor is a must loved the first season finding the second not so good

Sons on anarchy

You an oldey but goody

1 Like

Just started watching “Shadow And Bone” on there. 2 episodes in and I am greatly enjoying it!

2 Likes

Lucifer
The Witcher
Community (though first few series are better than the later ones but much better sitcom than most on Netflix!)

…and because I want a bonus as 3 was too hard… “Locke and Key” was very good. And we finished “Shadow and Bone” yesterday and I enjoyed that too.

2 Likes

Top 3 ATM are:

Brooklyn 99
Schitts Creek
random movie :rofl:

1 Like

It’s A Sin is brilliant but heartbreaking, good soundtrack too!

2 Likes

Big mouth
Daybreak
Santa Clarita Diet
Into the wild

1 Like

Ohhh hard one to pick a top 3! Obsessed with:
Handmaid’s Tale
It’s a Sin
Sex Education
Bonding
The Crown
Peep Show, a classic, peak channel 4 comedy!

Would highly recommend The Last Czars on Netflix, half documentary, half dramatization about the last Romanov family of Russia, very sad and interesting!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ozark brilliant and last kingdom

1 Like

You seen Ozark

It’s brilliant on netflix TV series watch it your love it watched the whole lot from Start to finish

1 Like

Can’t believe nobody has put Punisher on here! Very disappointed! :laughing: bit of a downer it’s only 2 season but by god, those 2 seasons will blow your nipples off!

3 Likes

Drag Race Down Under only started on Sunday and I think it’s already my favourite season of Drag Race ever! :joy_cat::heart: