Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

Not been watching tv lately we have been watching films, but we do watch Gavin and Stacey quite alot.

Ok so I'm going to admit I'm currently watching celebrity big brother and ex on the beach ..... its a very guilty pleasure I just can't help myself 😳 Don't judge lol JoJo XxX

Obsessed with Cardinal at the moment. Billy Campbell rocks.

Emerald269 wrote:

Been having a Jigsaw movie fest with hubby. I love the psychological element to it and now got him into the films too! I love horror and gore and anything that keeps you in suspense. Attracted to horror films about demonic possession aswell (anything dark really, lol). Insidious is really cool, anyone else love horrors/psychological thriller type stuff?! 😈😱😮

Thanks to YouMeAtSex, things are not going too bad at all at the moment. xx 😊

I'm also a big horror fan. There seems to be a lack of good horror films, but I enjoyed Sinister and the Conjuring.

How to get away with murder is pretty good. Not usually my kind of thing but I'm near the end of the first season.

Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad) in the film 'Eye In The Sky', amazingly tense and moving film, must check it out!! I was breathtaken. x

teacake wrote:

Not been watching tv lately we have been watching films, but we do watch Gavin and Stacey quite alot.

Just watched 'Rush' last night with hubby actually (the story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda, Formula One). Absolutely amazing film; hilarious, sexy and very moving all in one! I love this film and the story behind it so much!! What an amazing, but also heartbreaking rivalry. x

I have been glued to The Affair on Sky Series finale tonight!

Naked attraction is back on this week, must watch TV

Cool answer ....... Breaking Bad (Netflix)

Nerdy answer ........ University Challenge

Regarding Naked Attraction, we really enjoy it and discuss who we`d pick, but the first episode disappointed me with most of the women being very pretty, but had awful boob jobs, quite a few were only 20, is that not too young, as you still have time to develop?

I know it`s a personal taste thing, but i would rather see small boobs than mishapen tennis balls stuck to a girls chest.

WillC wrote:

Regarding Naked Attraction, we really enjoy it and discuss who we`d pick, but the first episode disappointed me with most of the women being very pretty, but had awful boob jobs, quite a few were only 20, is that not too young, as you still have time to develop?

I know it`s a personal taste thing, but i would rather see small boobs than mishapen tennis balls stuck to a girls chest.

Totally agree with you Will on the mis-shapen boob job thing! Like you say, at least wait till you've finished developing!! 😬

maximum turnip wrote:

Emerald269 wrote:

Been having a Jigsaw movie fest with hubby. I love the psychological element to it and now got him into the films too! I love horror and gore and anything that keeps you in suspense. Attracted to horror films about demonic possession aswell (anything dark really, lol). Insidious is really cool, anyone else love horrors/psychological thriller type stuff?! 😈😱😮

Thanks to YouMeAtSex, things are not going too bad at all at the moment. xx 😊

I'm also a big horror fan. There seems to be a lack of good horror films, but I enjoyed Sinister and the Conjuring.

I love these two films too and I believe there is another 'spin-off' from 'The Conjuring' coming out soon called 'The Nun'. Having seen the other films, you know who I mean, she is one scary lady! 😱 lol.

Sinister is proper dark and scary! My hubby doesn't understand why they put kids in horror films, but the producers just come up with something a bit different to everyone else I guess. 🎃

We have been Binge watching Sabrina the teenage witch and I have no regrets!

Enjoying seal team at the moment.

The Innocents, totally binge-watched that yesterday on my lazy bank holiday!

We watched bodyguard on bbc last night was a good watch , orange is the new black is also good on Netflix

Watching Bates Motel at the moment, just finished American horror story too!

I've been off work sick so have downloaded orange is the new black box set on Netflix. I'm hooked!

I'm a soap gal, Holby and a bit of MasterChef Australia hahahaha