Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

Just finished watching the 3rd series of Shades of Blue with Jennifer Lopez and Ray Liotta' Enjoyed all three series.

What a stunning looking woman, cant believe she will 50 next year.

Not sure if they count because theyโ€™re not currently showing, but recently Iโ€™ve been watching a load of Animals (the HBO series) and Hannibal (No season four, are you kidding me ?). I never finished Dexter and want to rewatch Scrubs, and Archer, too... :)

70 episodes of Louis Theroux has been added to BBC IPlayer. Absolutely love his documentaries so more than happy to re-watch them and find a couple I haven't seen before

I'm a big wentworth fan.. I also love that new reported missing. Did anyone watch it last week when the dad reported his son missing ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I've finished 're watching FRIENDS and almost finished with Brooklyn nine nine!

1 Like

Watching black sails on Amazon at the moment. Like GoT but with pirates.

Tlaw wrote:

Watching black sails on Amazon at the moment. Like GoT but with pirates.

You sold it to me with the description.....have watched seasons 1-4 in the past few weeks, husband and I are totally hooked! ๐Ÿ‘

Watching Killing Eve at the moment, no idea why I find her psychopathic attitude attractive but itโ€™s a great drama.

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Watching Killing Eve at the moment, no idea why I find her psychopathic attitude attractive but itโ€™s a great drama.

People keep telling me about this show... I must check it out!

I've just finished watching Atypical on Netflix. Really good.

So was Maniac. Also, Jonah Hill = tasty mofo.

Oh and for anyone who hasn't seen it 'The Good Place' on Netflix is SO good. The new season just started last Friday, too.

Looooved watching Shooter on Netflix. Damnnn Bob-Lee is gorgeous.

What is Killing Eve? Sounds interesting!

Recently I loved re-watching all the seasons of Lucifer. The cliffhanger at the end of the 3rd season killed me. Thank goodness for netflix picking it up for a 4th season. Cancelled programs you love is a nightmare for a fan.

Jess, you need to check out killing eve, itโ€™s worth the binge hours! If you like a good drama with some psycho type characters then itโ€™s ideal. Also been watchung blue planet 2 again while I wait for โ€œDynastiesโ€ to arrive ๐Ÿ˜ David Attenborough is an absolute legend

Killing Eve. Best TV program I've seen in a long time!

Relaxing wildlife programs at the moment. Documentaries about snakes and marine life.

Blue planet II is awesome.

So looking forward to 'Venom' with Tom Hardy and 'Bohemian Rhapsody' coming out at the cinema at the moment - both look incredibly ace, obviously in different ways.

Looking forward to a horror film fest as Halloween is fastly approaching. Oooooh blimey...!

๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‘ปโ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Emerald269 wrote:

Relaxing wildlife programs at the moment.

Autumn watch starts again this week I believe. In all fairness I could listen to Chris Packham talk about just about anything and still find it interesting, but his passion for all things natural I find quite infectious.

The walking dead has returned ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ so happy. Can't wait for tonight's episode.

Hi better call Saul on Netflix brilliant, Olso the deuce on sky

Finally got round to watching the first episode of the new Doctor Who, I didn't know what to expect but I think I'm now in love with the new lady Doctor, great new energy for the show.

Iโ€™ve probably watched any and all series available! ๐Ÿ™ˆ been off for an operation so I have a lot of time. So...Blacklist, Chicago fire, Chicago med, greys anatomy, walking dead, the originals, vampire diaries, the last ship- theyโ€™re all good. Though the walking dead has gotten real boring instead of survival against a zombie apocalypse itโ€™s become survival of gangs so kinda lost interest ๐Ÿ™

Just started watching the bodyguard and itโ€™s incredible ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like