Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

Catching up on SAS who dares wins
love call the midwife
catfish
re-watching line of duty
worlds most evil killers

2 Likes

I love who dares wins, itā€™s a shame Ant will no longer be in the show.

Watching the new series of inside No 9 which has been good so far.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve binge watching Innocent seasons 1 and 2 over this week. Both brilliant.
Also the Pact that is set near where I live. Also really good.

2 Likes

Need something good to watch tonight! Any suggestions? :ok_hand:

Iā€™m watching The Pact too!

2 Likes

Yes, itā€™s a shame when people leave, I liked that other fella who was the mole in the previous series and heā€™s left too! They are all good but my favourite has to be Foxy! But hatā€™s off to all those who take part because it looks extremely challenging!

1 Like

The pact sounds very popular. What channel can I catch up on please lovelies :star_struck::heart_eyes::+1:

@Dirty-Wife I lovvvvvvveeee sas who dares wins n ant whoā€™s the boss certainly helps keeping me interested :smile:

2 Likes

@Alyssa646 I do like ant but Jason fox :drooling_face::ok_hand:
The pact you can get on BBC iPlayer

1 Like

I take it the pact is more for the ladies?

Wouldnā€™t necessarily say so.

1 Like

To what exactly? Or who? :joy: Iā€™ve not seen it so not sure what youā€™re referring too :grimacing:

@SteelA1 you need to watch it. Lots of twists and turns. A bit of a who done it.

2 Likes

Roy croppers Mrs is in it isnā€™t she?

1 Like

Yeah I still keep thinking of Julie Hesmondhalgh as Hayley Cropper! Defo a whodunit type drama.

2 Likes

Anyone watch the Friends Reunion 2 hour special?

I read that they went into Matthew Perryā€™s Drug problem but of course the UK chopped the show to pieces and that didnā€™t seem to be in there.

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife I could watch that show all day :star_struck: Iā€™ve still not got the pacf on but iā€™m dying to see it, I crashed out when I was gonna put it on :hear_no_evil::sweat_smile::smile:

2 Likes

I mentioned earlier it was worth a watch.
No they never went into it, either did the channels that it is broadcast on edit anything regarding that issue. Simply because it was never a subject of conversation.
It is a great watch however, really well done.

2 Likes

The new BBC drama series, Time.

Stars Sean Bean and Stephen graham, who both just happen to be two of my favourite actors.

Brilliant acting, good story line and realistic.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve recorded Time to watch later, looking forward to it! I like most things that Sean Bean is in and Stephen Graham is a great actor too.

They also worked together in a previous Jimmy McGovern series called Accused, that was good too.

3 Likes

I will start watching Accused had not realised it was written by J McGovern, glad you mentioned it.

2 Likes