Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

There are a number of shows I follow that are most often history or science related . However I find myself watching classic old American tv shows . I particularly love Gunsmoke and The Rifleman . But there was a series called Third Rock from the Sun that still cracks me up . I also really enjoy original black and white Twilight Zone . Warning , these shows did not adhere to PC and are not woke .

1 Like

Loved the original Twighlight Zone, and Third Rock From The Sun! Talking of un-PC U.S. shows…Married With Children, loved it!

2 Likes

Also binge watched and similar situation to yourself … it broke me watching it to be honest.

Struggle to think of any series/boxsets worth watching.

Pam and Tommy…:scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Just finished Manifest. Had me on the edge of my seat most of the time! Very good :+1:

Any good?

Only 4 eps up so far, and enjoying it. Seeing Tommy have a conversation with his penis, and it replying animatedly had me in hysterics! I will say, that Lily James has the voice and look down to a tee.

2 Likes

Ooh - what’s this on? Sounds right up my street.

Believe it or not…Disney+!

2 Likes

:rofl: Not what I would have guessed. I don’t have it unfortunately but will have to find another way to watch it at some stage.

1 Like

Breaking dad Bradley Walsh & his son​:smiley: we love it!

1 Like

Enjoying The Teacher on Ch5 and impatiently waiting for the new season of Resident Alien

3 Likes

I still giggle at the thought of him doing the gynaecological exam whilst using his phone to Google it! :rofl:

3 Likes

@WillC yes he is so so funny.

1 Like

I have a big Peace Lilley in front of my TV. It’s not moved for days

1 Like

I believe it’s actually a Hulu production (here in US) but I know Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN do some bundling in their streaming offers, so not sure how all that works across differing regions/platforms. May not change anything for you one way or the other.

2 Likes

Think Hulu and Disney have a deal with the UK, as i think The Orville season 3 will be on Disney here.

Ooh, I’d nearly forgotten about The Orville! When is Season 3 released in the States?
…Season 2 seems so long ago!

2 Likes

Not sure, all i know is that they left Fox for Hulu, and season 3 is sometime this year.

1 Like