Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

I, sniper. The recent documentary telling the story from all perspectives of the Washington DC killing spree that occurred during the early 2000’s.

Very sad but very well made.

Currently watching series 4 of the sinner on Netflix.

Peaky blinders final season
Killing Eve

Villanelle :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The Witcher :heart:

Just watched the last episode of last kingdom, not sure what to look forward to anymore.

Really enjoying Reacher on Prime, great series, very well done and it doesn’t hurt that Alan Ritchson’s shirt comes off quite a lot :rofl:

1 Like

Really enjoying Billions and Succession. Both on sky

Peacemaker…funny, violent and a cracking soundtrack!

The Resident is my latest obsession! Matt Czuchry is :fire::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: No more killing Eve :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: I am inconsolable.

Okay I am over it now, if you have not watched killing Eve I would highly recommend it. It has a great cast, Jodie Comer :heart_eyes: Sandra Oh and Fiona Shaw to name but a few. The story line is well written and acted out.

I lied I am not over it, Villanelle won’t be on my TV anymore :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

New Derry Girls on NOW!! My generation, absolutely great show.

1 Like

Looking forward to Hullraisers as well!

1 Like

BBC2 series currently been shown, Mohamed Ali.

There have been countless documentaries made about him over many years, I have watched many of them. I have to say this current series out shines any Docu I have watched before about Ali.

Anatomy of a scandal
Ultimatum LOL
Missing

I have been binge watching this starting off from episode 1 it’s hilarious.

“Why is he making that funny noise?”
“He’s English” :rofl:

2 Likes

Gentleman Jack and SAS Who Dares Wins.

1 Like

We just finished the first season of The Flight Attendant and loved it . The second season just started . Hope the second season is as good as the first . Another show that will be starting early next month we love is Skinwalker Ranch . And a similar show I love is Blind Frog Ranch .

Derry Girls and Yellowstone (finally get to watch it)
This Life is on as well- if you haven’t watched it I highly recommend,takes me straight back to the 90’s :raised_hands:

1 Like

I like alot of things fast and loud, bangers and cash american pickers ,sas are you tough enough.
But what i enjoyed the other week was the thief his wife and a canoe :blush::blush:

Quite enjoying ‘Resident Alien’ on the NOW stick. :alien: