Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

Just finished going back over one of my faves - Hart of Dixie! :heart:

1 Like

I hate to be that one person, but I’d have to say : house of the dragon

2 Likes

@Emily_Bishop_89 - was a good opener.
Quite gruesome in places.

Red Rose all 8 episodes on the BBC iPlayer…Gripping.

I watched El Camino after a second viewing of BB which I could not really remember first time around. It was a good choice as it continued the story and I never realised it was a film ha, maybe I did all those years ago.

Now watching you better call…Interesting to see the start of his career. And apparently, I found out, there is going to be series 6. I do hope they have not have pushed it too far like many other series that were spoiled.

Going to watch Sandman next, did I mention that before? Ha ha.

1 Like

No, it ends pretty much perfectly. Once the BB characters start arriving, it gets gripping!

1 Like

Evidently the chronological order is, Better call…BB then El.

When I first watched BB I was not aware. But it’s all good as it works out regardless. Thanks for your input Mr Will :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem!

I feel very behind on the times but finally on The Witcher season 2. I hope it’s as good as the first!

I’ve still not watched that, thanks for the reminder!

I recorded it and watched it a couple of nights ago. Really enjoyed it very well written and acted.

Half an hour in wracking my Brains it finally dawned on me, it’s Dr Who ha ha. He really has stepped up a gear in his acting for this one.

1 Like

Binge watching better call Saul. First couple of episodes, a bit slow but then it really takes off and takes you on a journey. Brilliantly written really it is and the acting is top notch.

Going to watch Sandman next, did I mention Sandman before? :wink:

1 Like

I’ve just been binge watching gogglebox lately.

1 Like

Told ya! Also, Sandman is excellent! Especially “The Sound Of Her Wings” episode :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I needed a Henry Cavill fix, King of the Nerds :heart_eyes:, so going back over The Witcher for the umpteenth time!

1 Like

Making my way through The Good Wife.
Hullraisers is a favourite as well :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Super excited to watch LOTR: The Rings of Power tonight!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

How to build a sex room on Netflix… obvs :wink:

But otherwise staying up to speed with latest Star Wars, Marvel series and Umbrella Academy :open_umbrella:

4 Likes

I just got the notification about it! I can’t wait to watch.

1 Like

I enjoy my soaps and my easy watching but I suspect I’ll loose my husband to the lord of the rings tonight.

2 Likes