Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

The Sandman on Netflix, spot on if you’ve read the original.
“The Sound of Her Wings” had me welling up.

2 Likes

I worked on the Sandman.

2 Likes

Wow!

Just signed up to Netflix.

Watching breaking bad for the second time, a great series. Have also started watching Black mirror which is so cleverly written, not seen an episode since it was first aired on normal TV. And of course Sandman for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Obi-wan on Disney +

Love it! The final episode of Better Call Saul tomorrow, i highly recommend it, a fabulous prequel! Also the film El Camino!

1 Like

I was wondering about those 2, if you say they are good I will give them a try, thanks.

1 Like

El Camino tells what happened to Jessie afterwards. Better Call Saul shows how Saul went from shady conman to lawyer to shady lawyer, but from season 3 onwards it shows the origins of the secret underground lab, Gus, Mike etc and how Hector ends up a cabbage in a wheelchair. Trust me it’s just like Breaking Bad, beautifully shot and intricately plotted.

1 Like

We just started watching Catastrophe
It’s hilarious :rofl:

Not wanting to break rules here by having a convo with you, I was just wondering which I should watch first in order of the storyline, El Camino or better call Saul. Ta.

To continue the subject line, if you have Netflix watch Black mirror, brilliantly written.
Did I mention Sandman? If not it’s worth a watch.

1 Like

Loved Black Mirror and Sandman, especially The Sound Of Her Wings.

Probably best to watch El Camino directly after Breaking Bad. Then watch Better Call Saul.

1 Like

Airwolf (reruns)

Were watching through the newest better calll saul at the minute its a good show

1 Like

Watched the finale yesterday, it didn’t end how i thought it would, but i guess it was an apt end!

Another vote for The Sandman, we watched the last in the series this evening. I really enjoyed it.

Also, currently watching the latest series of Locke and Key.

1 Like

I had read the original comics way back in the 80’s/90’s and it lived up to my expectations! Disappointed that Death wasn’t a teenage Goth, but the lady who played her was brilliant!

1 Like

A surprise bonus double episode of Sandman has dropped today, well worth a watch!

2 Likes

Will defo start watching them once I have finished watching breaking bad, I will see myself on TV :wink:

1 Like

Ooh - glad you said this!

1 Like

Yeah, a nice little surprise! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes