Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

I really enjoyed The Bodyguard - so good.

After that, I went to Line of Duty, omg that is intense!

Line of duty and the bodyguard both brilliant, happy valley was a good watch also

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

Though the walking dead has gotten real boring instead of survival against a zombie apocalypse it’s become survival of gangs so kinda lost interest 🙁

I totally agree, but the new series’ first episode last week was much better, more of a return to the living vs dead of the earlier seasons so hopefully moving back in that direction.

Just finished watching the Marvel series Jessica Jones on Netflix. The new season of The Man in the High Castle has just started so need to get back on to watching that.

I’ll have to check out line of duty next Leanne ☺️ Love the dramas and thrilled on tv at the moment 🤙🏻

Just finished watching Killing Eve.

Come on England just beaten Spain 2-3

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Loved The Bodyguard. Just started Line of Duty, I really like Lenny James as an actor. Have you seen Save Me? It has Lenny as the main character and is a tense series.

Great tip on Line of Duty Leanne, nearly at the end of season 2 already. Tonight will be all about Making a murderer part 2 which is released today. I have to wait for Mrs K&C to finish work before I can start it so I don't think I will be getting much sleep tonight of part 2 is anything like the first series.

We recently discovered Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix and rinsed through the first two seasons quite rapidly. Now we have to wait until probably Spring for season 3. The wait is already weighing heavily on me.

The Bodyguard, what a great drama.

Finished Killing Eve last night and Haunting of Hill House a few nights before, both equally good.

Was disappointed that Hill house did not scare me, I love a good scare!

I am really enjoying the new American Horror Story season, loving the Coven crossover

FreshAndFun1 wrote:

I am really enjoying the new American Horror Story season, loving the Coven crossover

Ah yes, I am picking Apocalypse back up again after dropping it for Haunting of Hill House.

Heard there will be many crossovers this season, inc murder house!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

My Father-In-Law suggested I watch 'The Bodyguard', Leanne.

I will have to try and get it on catch-up or Netflix.

I adore a crime and psychological thriller! x

I’m currently watching AHS roanoke as I missed quite a lot during its first run. Also a shame to hear haunted house wasn’t that scary as that was next on my list.

Killing Eve was fantastic and last night I finished Informer - another excellent one. I'm thinking of starting the hill house one tonight after I've watched Sundays Dr Who on catch up.

I have just started watching 'The Haunting of Hill House' and its really good so far. Its a perfect show to binge watch over Halloween and has actually had some pretty spooky scenes so far at 3 episodes in.

New 'Gold Rush' on sky.

Hubby and I will be having a 'Breaking Bad' marathon next! Awesome! x

Just started watching informer in bbc iPlayer, only 2 episodes in, but so far so good